www.leisurepro.com??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FijiBound

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been shopping around the internet looking for good deals on equipment. I nearly **** my pants when I saw the prices offered for items at leisurepro.com and also diveus.com. I mean, I was really happy. Then I was looking around on the scubaboard and found people talking about leisurepro not buying direct from the manufacturer. What??? So, do they sell used, old, bunk equipment?? I mean, I'm looking at a Zeagle Ranger BCD and a Sherwood Maximus regulator. I doubt I need to fret too much over a warranty or anything, but what about the actual equipment? Customer service is not really a concern either, just the equipment. Can anyone share some knowledge about this? Any personal experience? Please let me know.

leisurepro.com has some good deals. i've never had a problem

like teamgs says, check out scubatoys.com, they'll give you a ScubaBoard discount

Scubatoys will match LP's prices, if you ask them. And you get the warranties, too.

I just bought boots/fins from them last week. Really fast shipping. Brand new in sealed packaging from the mfr. They offer their warranty instead of the Mfr's so that's how they're able to price things so inexpensively.

As mentioned above and in case you didn't get what I mentioned in your BCD thread, Scubatoys will most likely pricematch what LeisurePro is selling the Ranger for. With a full Mfr's warranty. Just call Joe. But they won't give you the 10% Scubaboard discount also. Although that's a pretty low price at LP....

I have had nothing but good service from leisurepro. Leisurpro also does match the manufactures warranty. I just sent in my Scubapro S600/MK25 for service and they honored the manufactures free parts gaurentee and only charged me 49 for labor. All you need to do is call them up if something breaks and they will take care of you. But you do get what you pay for, with a LDS they would be more likely to replace your gear than LP

I have ordered from both ScubaToys and LeisurePro and received good service from both. (If you want friendly service, however, order from ScubaToys.) ScubaToys can sometimes be constrained by it's authorized dealer status. You can order an Atomic regulator from the LP site, for example, but Larry can't sell you one if you're outside his territory.

Definitely check out scubatoys.com. Excellent shop, friendly and helpful! Got a dive computer there and I couldn't be happier. Not sure if they're still doing it, but Scubaboard members get a 10% off discount.

checked LP, their offer was great. Went to scubatoys because I read good things.
Asked them if they can offer the same price as LP. They simply told yes. I told them I stay in Asia, my creditcard is registered in Austria and I want it shipped to USA if thats a problem, they told me "no" I sent them my cc details per email and they sent it out....
I have a webshop myself and I wouldn't have done that....
Nice guys....
Michael

Back
Top Bottom