What the "Ultimate Dive Adventure" is all about

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TUDA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99

The Ultimate Diving Adventure - International (TUDA)

Suitable for,

"The responsible, experienced adventure divers, the photographers, explorers, and wreck expedition scuba divers"

Most suited to diving couples.​

Husband and Wife team, looking for the "all-inclusive ultimate diving adventure" with no limitations.​

Available to six couples only.

Dive with zero limits or restraints
You are an experienced diver who knows personal limits. Safety first.

Onboard a very capable, comfortable fully equipped sailing yacht designed and built by a world-renowned manufacturer with an international reputation for quality durability, and safety.

Unlimited dives, unlimited refills.
With the most reliable and top-rated diving equipment onboard. (No more renting of gear)

What The Ultimate Diving Adventure is all about.

All about the best,
About diving the best dive sites in the world, and not necessarily the most popular (overcrowded) dive sites.

About having the most reliable diving equipment available,

Be it a tropical reef or wreck dive or then under ice dive, everyone will be able to select their personal choice of equipment.

Will it be the Kirby Morgan M-48 SuperMask® with a Balanced Scuba Regulator with communication systems between the divers?

• Will it be the OTS FFM with the buddy phone communication systems?

• Will it be a non-communication Scuba dive, using the Legend Aqualung Elite or then Apeks MTX-R DV’s?

Top-rated quality and reliable equipment.

• Using the TUSA – DPV’s exploring the new dive locations without limitations or any effort using the new underwater scooters to your advantage.

• BC’s is by ECOTEC-S the latest tech and super comfortable but practical and reliable.

• Quality wet suits suitable for all diving conditions be it shorts or longs, or cold water dry suits with personal thermal wear. Not to be shared.

• Spear fishing including fishing equipment onboard – we will eat healthy fresh fish daily...

• Unlimited daily dives made possible by a new top brand reliable Coltri dive compressor onboard.

• Not about quantity, but quality - about unlimited quality air refills.

• Snorkeling-specific masks, snorkels, and fins.

Underwater photography and video recording equipment are available to divers.

The best and most reliable equipment will be available to each diver for every dive.
The Ultimate Adventure is about exploring the best dive sites without any limitations...

"To be the best is not about being ordinary"

The diving-orientated 62 ft yacht, is not necessarily a luxury yacht but of top quality, very comfortable, safe, and very capable with proven trustworthiness
in all sea conditions.

The yacht is big and fully equipped with the very best and most reliable equipment for an adventure, exploring diver-orientated sailing yacht.

Onboard the yacht,
Private cabins with ¾, king/queen size comfortable beds, fully air-conditioned but most importantly each couple onboard will have their own private space.

Be it inside or outside, the yacht will not be overcrowded.
With an uninterrupted Starlink internet connection each diving couple to upload their memories to their very own social media platforms to share with
family and friends.

The Ultimate Diving Adventure is not a commercial operation,

Not a charter business in actual fact "The Ultimate Diving Adventure" is not a business at all, but a private adventure
operation available to six couples.

All about diving at the best international dive sites with zero limitations.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    782.6 KB · Views: 45
  • hr62-genom-akter.jpg
    hr62-genom-akter.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Profile.jpeg
    Profile.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 45
  • stern.png
    stern.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 44
  • uwater9.jpg
    uwater9.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 40
Not a charter business in actual fact "The Ultimate Diving Adventure" is not a business at all, but a private adventure
operation available to six couples.

So more like a club? Timeshare? Fractional ownership?

Curious about the vessel’s ownership, registration, and insurance since it’s “not a business”. Looks like you might be based in South Africa? Not sure about SA, but many governments have a dim view on skirting charter operation regulations, especially when passengers are involved.

Inquiring minds want to know 🙂,

Lance

If I understand correctly, The Ultimate Dive Adventure is simply a poorly worded copy paste from an unlinked website. I assume the adventure is finding the unlinked information somewhere on the internet? :)

Good day, Lance,
Thank you for your inquiry,

Yes, however, I prefer the term Co-Ownership for this very reason since this is a non-commercial.
Please find attached pdf doc's explaining the private ownership available to six couples, preferably a Husband and Wife team.

Even though I am from South Africa, the yacht will not be registered in South Africa at all. Neither will the yacht be operated in South African waters, but be operated internationally between the very best diving sites, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, Micronesia, Indonesia, etc. Only on a time schedule of co-owners and the choice of location decided by co-owners.

Ownership, my suggestion is to register the yacht in The Bahamas or The Cayman Islands. (The nation of the flag registration is Negotiable with Cayman Island as the First Choice) and the all-important registration will be done in each and every co-owner's name as co-owners - not in my name until such time co-owners have decided out of their own to end to co-owners agreement and be refunded in full by myself.

I will follow up with more details regarding me, my character / who I am, and the procedure required from interested future co-owners.

I do have a dedicated Facebook page (private) with detailed photos of the yacht, the current state, etc.

I do hope you find te info adequate

Best regards
George Oliver.

Attachments

• b4 Specifications.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 55
  • b3 Yacht Co-Owners.pdf
    51.9 KB · Views: 60
  • b2 Co Owners.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 57
  • b1 What The Ultimate Diving Adventure is all about?.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 54
  • b1a Who will benefit.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 59
If I understand correctly, The Ultimate Dive Adventure is simply a poorly worded copy paste from an unlinked website. I assume the adventure is finding the unlinked information somewhere on the internet

Good day, Lance,
Thank you for your inquiry,

Yes, however, I prefer the term Co-Ownership for this very reason since this is a non-commercial.
Please find attached pdf doc's explaining the private ownership available to six couples, preferably a Husband and Wife team.

Even though I am from South Africa, the yacht will not be registered in South Africa at all. Neither will the yacht be operated in South African waters, but be operated internationally between the very best diving sites, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, Micronesia, Indonesia, etc. Only on a time schedule of co-owners and the choice of location decided by co-owners.

Ownership, my suggestion is to register the yacht in The Bahamas or The Cayman Islands. (The nation of the flag registration is Negotiable with Cayman Island as the First Choice) and the all-important registration will be done in each and every co-owner's name as co-owners - not in my name until such time co-owners have decided out of their own to end to co-owners agreement and be refunded in full by myself.

I will follow up with more details regarding me, my character / who I am, and the procedure required from interested future co-owners.

I do have a dedicated Facebook page (private) with detailed photos of the yacht, the current state, etc.

I do hope you find te info adequate

Best regards
George Oliver.
The follow-up.

Lance, I invite you to the private FB page with detailed photos of the yacht where she is on the hard, refitted, and ready for some upgrades as I mentioned in the spec sheet. Bei Facebook anmelden

Attachments

• b5 LOI.pdf
    41.5 KB · Views: 56
  • b6 My Character, History, Experience and Purpose.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
If I understand correctly, The Ultimate Dive Adventure is simply a poorly worded copy paste from an unlinked website. I assume the adventure is finding the unlinked information somewhere on the internet? :)
VikingDives, To Assume is the mother of all...

Interesting - thanks for the info. I’ll check it out.

While I get what you’re saying about not being a business that’s holding out charter ops to the public, any type of fractional ownership arrangement without setting up at least one dedicated business entity for the partnership is a nightmare waiting to happen. Likely two entities at minimum for vessel ownership and operations/crew, plus possibly a third as an overall holding company.

Do you own the vessel outright already, or is this a speculative venture seeking investors to fund the project?

Lance

After all of the sailing and diving adventures and locations visited, you as a Co-Owner can walk away from being a Co-Owner and get your money back – in full, regardless of the time period.

This part from the PDFs scares the hell out of me. There’s no such thing as a free lunch.

I’d advise anyone considering this venture to seek advice from legal counsel. Preferably someone experienced in marine or aviation fractional ownership setup. There are many potential pitfalls in what is offered here.

Can fractional ownership work? Absolutely. The registration scheme proposed here does not appear to transfer actual ownership rights, as opposed to an ownership entity with shares holding the title & registration or equivalent.

The sub-lease aspect of the time share arrangement might be problematic for charter regulations too. As an “owner”, that means potential liability exposure.

TUDA, good luck with this adventure.

Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom