www.leisurepro.com??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couldn't tell where you live from your profile. I have bought a number of items from LP, but some people may consider LP my lds, since my business has me in NYC 3-5 days a week.

Do you homework, ask LP and all other stores where you calll if they come with a US warranty (if you live in the US)

I've been using Leisurepro for years, good prices and I never had a problem. If you find a cheaper website price, they'll not only match it, but +5%

At LeisurePro, we guarantee that you will pay the lowest price on every item we sell.
spcr.gif

Here is how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%.
spcr.gif

If you have seen a better price for any item on another website, Please navigate to relevant item on our site, and submit the "+5 Price Guarantee" form clicking on the "+5 Price Guarantee" link:

Not too shabby

Im going to throw a plug in here for www.divesports.com ....Also a board member
Awsome service and pricing. $15 finger spools with line and a SS snap for example and free shiping to Hawaii! Had a problem with some SMBs i got from them. MFG decided that they didn't need a way to vent i guess. They were happy to refund my money very quickly....I have ordered from all three and they are all good. Check out the Bill and Monica cartoon at SCUBAtoys wet suit add. LMAO!

FijiBound:
Hello,

I have been shopping around the internet looking for good deals on equipment. I nearly **** my pants when I saw the prices offered for items at leisurepro.com and also diveus.com. I mean, I was really happy. Then I was looking around on the scubaboard and found people talking about leisurepro not buying direct from the manufacturer. What??? So, do they sell used, old, bunk equipment?? I mean, I'm looking at a Zeagle Ranger BCD and a Sherwood Maximus regulator. I doubt I need to fret too much over a warranty or anything, but what about the actual equipment? Customer service is not really a concern either, just the equipment. Can anyone share some knowledge about this? Any personal experience? Please let me know.

Also www.worldwatersports.com has a price match guarantee, they will match and then discount 10 percent

i have ordered from both scuba toys and leisurepro. i have not had a problem with either one. i tend thought to buy my more elite things from my LDS like my regs. for servicing reasons. i do like scubatoys a little better though i must say especially for wetsuits. they carry many more in between sizes than leisurepro. but i would not hesitate one second to order from either one.

I've purchased equipment from Leisure Pro and they've been great to work with. Had a newly purchased Pro Plus 2 dive computer die on it's second dive. Called Leisure Pro, was given a return authorization and I sent it back. Within a week I was sent a brand new replacement. Their prices are great! The only draw back is most equipment does not have the "factory" warranty. However, they do match the warranty, you just have to send the item back to New York.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom