Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laurel,

It would be great to have you!

Jennifer

Laurel,

It would be great to have you. Hope your feeling better. Bring the boys if they want to come. But if you all do plan come, post a note in this forum with the number attending so we all can make adjustments on our food amounts.

-----------------

Between Icy Ice, Christian, and Jim I think that we will have the forks and knives covered. If for some reason we end up having NO forks or knives, at least we have our fingers and our dive knives! :jestera:

-----------------

If anyone did NOT get a PM from me that is signed up for the Wrinkles Dive, sorry I must have spelled your name wrong on the PM. Otherwise, I sent it out to everyone.

I'm looking forward to this diving day.

HI ,
Thanks for the e-mail Ann Maria, I want to go to that BBQ but I can't. Hopefully I can make it to the next one :wink:

Hey just got the pm in my email. I think I will try to make it to the dive. I'll need to rent a rig.. just the bcd/reg/tanks/computer and a hood..

I'm going on my PADI checkout dives this weekend, one off the beach in redondo and another in catalina. Then in a couple weeks I'll be taking an AOW class. I may or may not be able to get my buddy from my PADI course to come with me, if I can't is there usually people there to buddy up with?

I'll check back on this thread if anyone has any advice as the event draws near. :crafty:

soy:
Hey just got the pm in my email. I think I will try to make it to the dive. I'll need to rent a rig.. just the bcd/reg/tanks/computer and a hood..

I'm going on my PADI checkout dives this weekend, one off the beach in redondo and another in catalina. Then in a couple weeks I'll be taking an AOW class. I may or may not be able to get my buddy from my PADI course to come with me, if I can't is there usually people there to buddy up with?

I'll check back on this thread if anyone has any advice as the event draws near. :crafty:

You will have lots of buddies, no worries.............

Ann Marie:
It would be great to have you...

Wow, Sapphire and Ann Marie, didn't think you'd want to "have me!" :wink:

Now, I am looking even more forward to the day...

Jimapia:
Hey all.

Im new to scuba board and diving in San Diego. Can I join you guys and maybe meet some new dive partners?

Jim
jimapia@yahoo.com

The more the merrier!!

scubalaurel:
Wow, Sapphire and Ann Marie, didn't think you'd want to "have me!" :wink:

Now, I am looking even more forward to the day...

LOL :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom