Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to be driving down from Mission Viejo. Does anyone want to carpool? I'm planning on arriving EARLY to make the first morning dive.

Good morning , Im hotduck and I would like to sign up for the "wrinkles dive' in San Deigo on Oct 30 2004. Several of the guys I dive with are going to be there and I would be happy to bring somthing for the BBQ. I have just started on the scubaboard web-site and Im not to familar with it yet , Thanks hotduck

hotduck:
Good morning , Im hotduck and I would like to sign up for the "wrinkles dive' in San Deigo on Oct 30 2004. Several of the guys I dive with are going to be there and I would be happy to bring somthing for the BBQ. I have just started on the scubaboard web-site and Im not to familar with it yet , Thanks hotduck

Welcome to the Forum, please signup over here.........

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=180&day=2004-10-30

Hi could someone please post directions on how to get to La Jolla Shores from the southbound 5 fwy?

Is the paking lot free or pay and if pay how much?

What time does the parking lot open?

THANKS!

What time do you plan on getting there sat? Ann Marie I can take you down there and if you want to meet at my apartment in la jolla I will drive down to the shores. Its 5 minutes from where I live. Laurel I will see you on friday heading up to laguna to dive fri morning. Looking foreward to seeing ya friday and saturday... I'm bringing dessert, but do we need anything else that anyone can think of... Also Jim there will be plenty of people to dive with, you will have fun guarenteed..... Looking foreward to seeing everyone on saturday.... Have a great week... Jessica

mgmonk:
:(
I was assigned to bring:
watermelon
forks, knives, spoons, etc.

I hope someone doesn't mind taking up the slack.

Take care guys,
Gannon

I've got the knives, forks and spooms covered.

Does anyone have a spare Mosquito I can borrow for this dive, mine is in for repairs........... I'd hate to cut my buddies dive short cause I'm using tables.

Seeing as Sat went pretty well in Catalina, Jaye and I are planning on coming down for this. Hopefully it will be pretty flat so I can get in and out without much incremental damage to robo leg.

We'll probably come down Friday night, stay locally, and dive early and often. I'm gonna scramble for a couple more tanks so I don't need to go for a refill after every dive.

Looking forward to it.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom