Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S:
Robert, I suppose I should believe you now, but I can't be certain they weren't just paid actors.

I don't make that much money as a cable guy and if you would have made a hike to the top of the hill you, would have seen that we have matching Ford Focus'. Plus, an actress could not have *****ed about me as well as my wife did... "$800 flashlight in black, whatever!" "Duhr!"

Intel processors look good.

riguerin:
Don't make me pull your man card, dude !

Try and take his and I'm coming after yours... and last I checked, I win. :rofl3:

Ted S:
Try and take his and I'm coming after yours... and last I checked, I win. :rofl3:

Core 2 Duo looks solid.

Ted S:
Oh ya?! Check under your username...

:sofa:

Beat 100 mins.

Too funny. Good seeing you, and everyone else today... now whose gonna shop up in November?

Sounds like I missed a great day in Laguna. Dive conditions here on Catalina varied quite a bit from site to site... depending on whether the bat rays were feeding or the current and surge were running.

See you here next month.

Ted S:
Too funny. Good seeing you, and everyone else today... now whose gonna shop up in November?

Good to see you.

drbill:
Sounds like I missed a great day in Laguna. Dive conditions here on Catalina varied quite a bit from site to site... depending on whether the bat rays were feeding or the current and surge were running.

See you here next month.

Yeah, today sucked compared to yesterday! 3-4ft surge, vis was 15 max, and the water was about 2 degrees colder.

My wife and I started the dive way too close to each other and kept colliding in the surge. LoL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom