Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright gang, it's time to start packing up! See everyone tomorrow morning.

Ted S:
Alright gang, it's time to start packing up! See everyone tomorrow morning.

What, you don't like playful banter before diving?

L

I'm packed and ready to go! (Have been since mid afternoon! :D)

See you all in the morning!

Christian

scubalaurel:
What, you don't like playful banter before diving?

L

Meaningless... I mean playful banter... is great; having both gloves and a hood is far more important.

I'll pack when I wake up, should be there around lunch time.....Lisa is not coming.

Conditions update:

A quick surf check at a stand out OC surf spot this eve revealed meager waist high sets at best. There's a very small blip (2ft) of S/SW energy registering on the Oceanside & Dana Point CDIP buoys currently. As far as rain, there are some dark clouds around So OC ... some lightning off in the distance ... however, very little precipitation has actually fallen here today.

I'll recalibrate in the AM (in case conditions radically change), but as of now, it's looking like a definite go. I'm planning on waking up the kid in the AM and having a fun day of diving adventure. Hope to see you there. Should be fun :jump:

Ted S:
Meaningless... I mean playful banter... is great; having both gloves and a hood is far more important.

only more important when actually IN the water. In the meantime, banter, banter, banter.....hahahaha I am already packed :1ppoke

Ez-up in van, tanks in van, scubagear in van...except reg, cuz I am changing it back into a DIN reg...soon I am going to bed. Who's ready to dive at 7:30 am :jump013: :bouncesbl :bounce: I am just SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

Rained hard here in San Diego last night. I almost got up and got to work on an Arc. Hope you guys have good weather today.

Terry

Once again, a fun dive with fun people. I'd like to have stayed longer but there was stuff I had to get done.

I'll probably not do any more dives until it gets warmer (sorry - I'm a warm water wimp) but the water was thoroughly divable today. I look forward to diving with y'all again when that time comes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom