Wrinkles October '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This month's Wrinkles Dive and topside events totally rocked! The puffy little clouds were there just to make the pictures look interesting! No rain, great vis, fantastic company and so much fun that we really need more than 30 people to share it with! :D

Let me know if you left anything behind at Heisler Park. As always the lost and found section is in my garage after these events.

Hindsight is 20/20, but it just occured to me that I should have sent divinman's cutting board and knife south with one of the other divers from San Diego. Terry, I'm taking good care of them. We make sure that they don't go too long without seeing some BBQ action even if you are not there to keep them company. :wink:

I'm really looking forward to next weekend's Mo2vation boat dive on the Lois Ann and, of course, the next Wrinkles Dive which will be on Catalina Island next month!

See you all soon.

Christian

:) Very enjoyable Saturday, I am glad my work schedule finaly cooperated.

I think my favorite part of these is the after dive festivities! :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing everone in Catalina and sharing a Heiniken with Roy and Chorizo :no

Hey, Wrinkles, do you by chance recall the name of the guy I dove with? I've been wracking my poor sun-addled brains and can't for the life of me recall. If you're lurking out there, fella, let me know!

And Wrinkles, you can share a hefeweizen with me anytime!

Truly this was a memorable dive event, even though I only got the one dive in and managed to miss meeting both RoughWaterJohn and Terry!?!? (And Christian, yes, I could have taken down Terry's stuff and give it to Sean or some other SD locals to get to Terry)

It's killing me that I can't make the November trip, but I'll do everything in my power to make the December trip!

(Speaking of December... is there a trip scheduled? I'd like to block out my calendar!)

wrinkles:
What about me? :blinking:

For you Anna it's what ever gets you numbs lipped in the shortest amout of time :)

wrinkles:
What about me? :blinking:

I'll share a beer with you anytime, sweetie. We can even work on some new and interesting hand signals :wink:

Thanks Wrinkles, Roughwaterjohn, and Compudude for a great afternoon dive! This is the first time I've been out at Heisler in good conditions. John's navigation was spot-on; I would swear that we surfaced right where we dropped down. And thanks to everyone for a great afternoon!

Steve

Thanks to Christian for organizing the event! :10: And thanks to Ernie, Brandon, and Robert for being the best dive buddies! Also, HUGE thanks to ted, Brandon, Ernie, Robert, and my wonderful Hubby for being Dive Sherpas for me. :kissykiss Without you, I wouldn't have been able to have enjoyed the 30'+ vis. :ezpi_hear

It was so much fun to see everybody, dive, and talk. I wish I could have stayed longer at Gina's, but places to go, people to see and all that :wink:

Looking forward to this week's Boat trip and Dec. wrinkle's dive. See y'all soon!

You guys sound like you had a really great time on Saturday. Believe me, I was thinking alot about all of you. I had been hearing all week long on how great viz had been wanting so desparately to be there.

Thank you all too for updating on how the day went and posting pics, at least from your posts, I feel part of the group. I can't tell you, I have only been out of the water for a week and I am going through ***MAJOR*** diving withdrawls. I hope to be back in the water towards the end of the week, I will finally be done with my meds the doc has me on.

Laurel, thanks again for your well wishes!

See you maybe in November, but if not, for sure in December. Are we still doing Leo Carillo? Do we need to make our own reservations, or are we doing a 'group' thing? Let us know. Maybe it's posted and I just need to go back and read. Duh.:blinking:

Back
Top Bottom