Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddysean:
I am meeting a few people at North Crescent Bay at 7:00am tomorrow for the 1st dive of the day. Some of us will get some fills after that, then join the group at the park. I don't want to leave anyone out, so if you want to get 1 dive in at Crescent Bay, meet us there at 7am :)

See you there!

I don't want to be left out... can I join you at 7??

jen

sb_diver:
Hey, I think I'm gonna be able to make it, but do any dive shops around there open up reasonably early? I need to pick up a tank and since i'm driving down from Santa Barbara for the week I don't want to rent one for a whole week from here and I won't be able to pick one up down there tonight. Also I blew the O-ring on the quick disconnect of my Aeris Dive computer and I'm having trouble switching it out because I don't have the right tools. UGH.. hopefully i'll be able to dive.. I might just be down there to enjoy the SCUBABoard camaraderie.
I will have two extra tanks (alum80's) for whoever needs one (or two) I don't dive aluminums in my drysuit!

Hey guys, I hope it's not too late, but I want to join the gang. You guys might know, brazilians always decide things at the last minute :)
I am just not sure yet if for the whole day or just a couple dives.
Could you guys please let me know if you will be bringing any non-divers along?
Thanks

Yan,

we will be meeting at North Crescent at 7 am for the first dive if you want to join us :)

Jennifer

sapphire:
I don't want to be left out... can I join you at 7??

jen
See you there Sapphire!

Maybe we could try dive the north side of crescent and swim around
the reef to the south side then back to the beach. Maybe we the
depth finder we can find the spot!

wrinkles:
Glad to see youre coming....Sorry I am not bringing any non divers though. I do know however there will be non divers there. So no worries bring that GF of yours she will be comfotable with all of us.

Ana

What's up with that avatar Ana????

Se you all in the morning...if John remembers to pick me up.

So while I'm guarding our spot and setting things up, you guys are going to be lazily enjoying a dive? What's up with that?
I guess that's what I get for volunteering, huh?
You jokers have fun at Crescent! :baaa:

P.S.: The car is all loaded up, so I am heading to play with the kid and then watch "The Chronicles of Riddick" after he goes to bed!
See you guys in the morning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom