Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will bring an ice chest and the all-important Diet Coke!!

See ya there, Robert!

Jennifer

sapphire:
I will bring an ice chest and the all-important Diet Coke!!

See ya there, Robert!

Jennifer
I'm sorry, did you say ice chest or nice chest?
I thought I read in an earlier post from Christian that the signs said "No portable girls allowed." Does that mean we have to tie you girls up?
Where's Roy?!

Robert Phillips:
Where's Roy?!

I SOOO on purpose said "ice chest" :05:

I thought I read in an earlier post from Christian that the signs said "No portable girls allowed." Does that mean we have to tie you girls up? Where's Roy?

:11: Where's Ana!!??!!

Robert Phillips:
I thought I read in an earlier post from Christian that the signs said "No portable girls allowed." Does that mean we have to tie you girls up?
Where's Roy?!

Actually Robert, the original post said "no potable gulls" which means of course, that you can't drink the birds, if I remember my 3rd grade latin correctly. Much to my dismay of course, as I had planned on hoisting a couple of cold finches after the last dive. Oh well, I'll just have to wing it.

John-Boy
(remember kids....use a pun, go to jail)

krowsea:
Actually Robert, the original post said "no potable gulls" which means of course, that you can't drink the birds, if I remember my 3rd grade latin correctly. Much to my dismay of course, as I had planned on hoisting a couple of cold finches after the last dive. Oh well, I'll just have to wing it.

John-Boy
(remember kids....use a pun, go to jail)

I believe I saw a sign in Heisler Park last weekend that it was a bird sanctuary and they are all protected, even the dam gulls... not sure about the finches, tho, John-Boy :wink: !!

sapphire:
I believe I saw a sign in Heisler Park last weekend that it was a bird sanctuary and they are all protected, even the dam gulls... not sure about the finches, tho, John-Boy :wink: !!

Now what bird brained thought of that.......... oh, never mind, I just answered my own question. :eyebrow:

John-Boy

Hey, I think I'm gonna be able to make it, but do any dive shops around there open up reasonably early? I need to pick up a tank and since i'm driving down from Santa Barbara for the week I don't want to rent one for a whole week from here and I won't be able to pick one up down there tonight. Also I blew the O-ring on the quick disconnect of my Aeris Dive computer and I'm having trouble switching it out because I don't have the right tools. UGH.. hopefully i'll be able to dive.. I might just be down there to enjoy the SCUBABoard camaraderie.

sb_diver:
Hey, I think I'm gonna be able to make it, but do any dive shops around there open up reasonably early? I need to pick up a tank and since i'm driving down from Santa Barbara for the week I don't want to rent one for a whole week from here and I won't be able to pick one up down there tonight. Also I blew the O-ring on the quick disconnect of my Aeris Dive computer and I'm having trouble switching it out because I don't have the right tools. UGH.. hopefully i'll be able to dive.. I might just be down there to enjoy the SCUBABoard camaraderie.

Yes, Laguna Sea Sports opens at 8 am... and they are practically on-site! Hope you can make it :)!!

jennifer

I am meeting a few people at North Crescent Bay at 7:00am tomorrow for the 1st dive of the day. Some of us will get some fills after that, then join the group at the park. I don't want to leave anyone out, so if you want to get 1 dive in at Crescent Bay, meet us there at 7am :)

See you there!

sb_diver:
I will be at Crescent Bay North Entrace at 0700 hrs for the first dive with two tanks. You can dive with us, and then rent tanks for the rest of the day at Laguna Sea Spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom