Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:
Um, you missed the last one... I see why Shaka thinks avatars are so much fun... :eyebrow: ...LOL

Whats all this nonsense about avatars. I thought they were just supposed to be an actual picture of your own face, sheesh. :eyebrow:

John-Boy

Robert Phillips:
So while I'm guarding our spot and setting things up, you guys are going to be lazily enjoying a dive? What's up with that?
I guess that's what I get for volunteering, huh?
You jokers have fun at Crescent! :baaa:

P.S.: The car is all loaded up, so I am heading to play with the kid and then watch "The Chronicles of Riddick" after he goes to bed!
See you guys in the morning!

JDog's probably not diving the first dive, he might help ya set up and guard things... if he's awake, that is!!

See ya tomorrow Robert!

wrinkles:
Um, you missed the last one... I see why Shaka thinks avatars are so much fun... :eyebrow: ...LOL
Well, I'e never been too big of a fan of Shaka's avatars, but I must say that I' appreciating Jen's new one. Very nice! :eyebrow:

Gears packed, coffee is brewing and the count down has begun. See you all soon.

Terry :dazzler1:

and pouring rain here in Placentia. I mean, coming down by the bucketful. Any word on what it's like by the beach? Should we still plan on getting together? Didn't even know rain was a possibility this weekend.....

saf_25:
and pouring rain here in Placentia. I mean, coming down by the bucketful. Any word on what it's like by the beach? Should we still plan on getting together? Didn't even know rain was a possibility this weekend.....

The early morning reports still show Laguna with clouds, but no rain predicted.

John-Boy

Started raining in Lakewood 30 miles to the north about 01:00 a.m. and is still comming down. :11: The rain is a nice steady, slow rain, you know, the kind that stays all day. Radar shows it should stike around a few more hours. Hmmm, ok, we will have breakfast if nothing else.

Ouch.
Laguna Beach, CA
Updated Sun 21 Nov 2004 03:53:00 AM Local Time at Laguna Beach - CA

46° F - Light Rain
Hi 62° F / Lo 41° F
Wind: NNE
Barometer: 29.84 inches
Humidity: 76%
Sunrise: 6:28 am
Sunset: 4:45 pm

Detailed Forecast Hour-by-Hour Forecast

Today: Partly cloudy. High 62F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight: Mainly clear skies. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
Tomorrow: Sunshine. High 64F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: A mostly clear sky. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.

Hmmm, go or go back to bed? Go, or go back to bed? hmmm, Oh what the heck. See you guys and girls :crafty: there. We can find someplace for breakfast. But it is going to hurt attendance I think.

Ok, thanks for the notes...see you for breakfast and water check!

:06: it's been pouring here since at least 1030 last night. NOT light rain. mostly pouring! Of course Ana and I are wondering about water quality... but a drive to the beach and breakfast can't be all that bad, I suppose!

Now wishing I hadnt committed to 7 am, lol :wink: !!

jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom