Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire:
Also, if people are bringing guests and family members, I could use that information for a "burger count"...
Tammy and our 2 kids will probably be coming for a while, but they are mostly veggie and will bring any food they want.

Joanne doesn't know if she will be motivated to get up that early so I may be there solo. Put me down for two and if she doesnt show, I will eat enough for two to balancen things out.

Terry

I'll be there and will drag along my regular dive buddy. Is there anything left to bring? I can bring snacks if everything else is covered. See everyone Sunday!
Christopher

sapphire:
Also, if people are bringing guests and family members, I could use that information for a "burger count"... Roger, are you bringing Tina and the family (I hope because they added so much to La Jolla :))? I do have Emily but that is the only addition I know of...

Hi thanks for remembering us. I will be there with Tina and my 3 kids.

Thanks!

Hey all, my bud Scubapro5 told me about this event and my wife and I will be coming on down. Really looking forward to it =)

Not diving yet but but am real close, looking to get my cert in December.

We'll figure out something to bring, so you all there!

Kikaida:
Hey all, my bud Scubapro5 told me about this event and my wife and I will be coming on down. Really looking forward to it =)

Not diving yet but but am real close, looking to get my cert in December.

We'll figure out something to bring, so you all there!

Hey Johnny its about time you started posting! Glad to hear you will joining us at Laguna.

If anyone is interested I have 2 aluminum 100cu ft tanks and 1 aluminum 80cu ft tank for sale and I can bring them with me to the Wrinkle dive this weekend.

Here is the link to the Scubaboard classifeds to see the info:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=855836#post855836

scubaxris:
I'll be there and will drag along my regular dive buddy. Is there anything left to bring? I can bring snacks if everything else is covered. See everyone Sunday!
Christopher

Christopher - it will be great to see you again! Maybe you could bring some snacks, like veggies, granola bars, fruit, chips, or cookies, that kind of thing...

I will add you both to the count :)!

Jennifer

Wrinkles Dive Roll Call:

wrinkles - utensils & mayo
drjet + Rene - chicken wings
Robert Phillips - Tarp, BBQ Accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc..), ketchup, mustard, onions, ice, soda, beer (did you really agree to bring all that, Robert?
Ann Marie & Jamie (we HOPE!!)[/b] - Dessert
sapphire - burgers & buns
bdivinman & Joanne (maybe) - ??????
krowsea - banana boy
pasley - Dessert
snakedr - muffin man
headhunter - side dish
saf_25 - afternoon snack - grapes?
mainmanpaul - cheesy casserole
scottfiji & emily - chips & maybe a side dish?
HBDiveGirl & Dive California - veggie tray & pickles
scubapro5, Tina & 3 kids- Hot dogs & buns
Scot M, Tammy & 2 kids - Oranges and goodies
DiveBuddySean - Lettuce & tomatoes
JDog - EZup & Chef Extraordinaire
Mr. Clean - water
Kikaida & Wife - something?
Otter & Ross - just stopping by to say "hi" (c'mon guys, you know you want to dive with us :)!!)
Scubaxris & buddy - something snacky

So, I count 32 adults and 5 kids... thanks, that gives me a much better idea for the burger count!!

This is going to be SO much fun!!

Jennifer

Thanks for doing all the prep-work Jennifer. Jamie wants me to hang out in a bar on Saturday and watch Montana Univ. take on Montana State in football. (Granted, I can never remember which college he went to and find myself cheering at the wrong times) If I agree to that then he will have to come by the picnic. It is such a hard life for the both of us..... :eyebrow:

Jen,
It looks like I'll have anywhere from 1-3 other people with me, too. But, we'll all be getting there late (will probably stop and grab something on the way) so no need to plan on food for us.
Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom