Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie:
Jamie wants me to hang out in a bar on Saturday and watch Montana Univ. take on Montana State in football. (Granted, I can never remember which college he went to and find myself cheering at the wrong times) If I agree to that then he will have to come by the picnic. It is such a hard life for the both of us..... :eyebrow:

Did you want us to come and hang with you, Ann Marie?? We could ALL cheer at inappropriate times, and cover up your faux pas'!! Some of us were thinking of a Saturday night thing anyway, and staying a little closer to Laguna :wink:

Jennifer

saf_25:
Jen,
It looks like I'll have anywhere from 1-3 other people with me, too. But, we'll all be getting there late (will probably stop and grab something on the way) so no need to plan on food for us.
Thanks!

Don't grab too much Stacy, last time we threw out a ton of food!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Jen

sapphire:
Did you want us to come and hang with you, Ann Marie?? We could ALL cheer at inappropriate times, and cover up your faux pas'!! Some of us were thinking of a Saturday night thing anyway, and staying a little closer to Laguna :wink:

Jennifer

Yea!!!!! It'll be fun (as long as you guys come)! You are more than welcome to stay overnight at my house (Jamie even suggested it too). Kick-off starts at 11:00 a.m.

I just talked to Jamie and he said that he was always planning on coming because Jim asked him too.

Daily's Bar and Grill in Rancho Santa Margarita. We want to cheer for the Grizzlies (Bobcats...bbbbaaaadddd).

Hi everbody!
It seems the organization is running smoothly and efficiently.

I might be able join you this time. I won't probably stay the entire day but might be on and off (so I can help taking care of our new little one- she is just 12 days old and is not yet a good diver).

Is there anything I can bring?

Erik

Rouky:
Hi everbody!

I might be able join you this time. I won't probably stay the entire day but might be on and off (so I can help taking care of our new little one- she is just 12 days old and is not yet a good diver).

Erik

Welcome, Erik! It will be nice to meet you. I know how it is when you have a new one at home and your whole life revolves around laundry and feedings! Bring whatever is easiest for you!

jennifer

Just read a dive report from someone that dove Heisler on Wednesday. He reported 25' viz.....yipee.

Swell model looks good too! Let's hope for those Santa Ana's to start breezing in!

Hi all,
I'm looking forward to a great Sunday full of diving.
What do you suggest: Bringing lots of filled tanks for multiple dives? Or is there a convenient LDS for fills? Just wondering....
Thanks!
Claudette

Rouky:
Hi everbody!

Erik
Hi Erik!

Congratulations on the new baby! :dazzler1:

It will be good to see you again, even if it's only for a little while.

I'm sure that Jennifer or Ana will come along soon and let you know what else they need on Sunday.

Christian

HBDiveGirl:
Hi all,
I'm looking forward to a great Sunday full of diving.
What do you suggest: Bringing lots of filled tanks for multiple dives? Or is there a convenient LDS for fills? Just wondering....
Thanks!
Claudette
Laguna Sea Sports is just a couple of blocks away, so I fill my tank there. Some people will bring multiple tanks to be sure they have nice full tanks ready to go.

Christian

I couldn't respond to this yesterday, as I was flying back from Seattle.
I will be bringing two icechests (nice chests) with ice and maybe some room for a few sodas and beer for others, but I will have soda, water and beer to share, but I can't swing it for the whole group (I don't make THAT MUCH money!) I have a 30 pack of Tacate for after dive libations and will grab a twelver of Sprite or something along those lines and also two cases of water. If others are bringing ice chests (nice chests) that would be nice(chest.)
See you guys on Sunday!
Robb
sapphire:
Wrinkles Dive Roll Call:

Robert Phillips - Tarp, BBQ Accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc..), ketchup, mustard, onions, ice, soda, beer (did you really agree to bring all that, Robert?

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom