Wrinkles January '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you get a partial quote from someone to show up in the gray box? I can only get the entire quote or the portion I choose appears outside the quote box. Does this make any sense? :06:

DvrRick:
How do you get a partial quote from someone to show up in the gray box? I can only get the entire quote or the portion I choose appears outside the quote box. Does this make any sense? http://www.scubaboard.com/images/smilies/Standard%20Smiles/06.gif
Hi Rick,
Use the "reply with quote" button. Then highlight the portion of the quote you DON'T want to use, and delete it. Make sure you don't delete the (quote=....) box at the beginning or the (/quote) box at the end. If you want to break up the quote into several parts and write individual responses, copy and paste the (quote=...) and (/quote) boxes at the start and finish of each quote parts, and type in your responses between. Does that make sense? Have fun playing with it and ask us all more questions!
It was fun meeting you Saturday! I hope to see you in February and actually dive.
Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
Hi Rick,
It was fun meeting you Saturday! I hope to see you in February and actually dive.
Claudette

:dazzler1: Happy Birthday! :wave-smil
I had a really good time myself but should have stayed for the BBQ. It appears I won't be able to go in February (based on the current poll) because I'll be out of town. At least it is in an area I've dove many times. I hope I can make all the others but I am planning quite a bit of travel in the coming months so we'll see. As the viz improves I am up for weekend diving any other time though :wink: .

ps I tried the quote thingy out. I hope it worked.

DvrRick:
:dazzler1: Happy Birthday! :wave-smil
I had a really good time myself but should have stayed for the BBQ. It appears I won't be able to go in February (based on the current poll) because I'll be out of town. At least it is in an area I've dove many times. I hope I can make all the others but I am planning quite a bit of travel in the coming months so we'll see. As the viz improves I am up for weekend diving any other time though
03.gif

ps I tried the quote thingy out. I hope it worked.
Thanks for the energetic H.B wishes, Rick!! I must have done something pretty cool in a previous life to now have such terrific people bring so much fun to this life.
boings.gif
Thanks...and I'll look forward to diving with you. If I'm thinking of weekend beach diving from Malibu to Laguna, I'll try to post it as a "...Come on down!..." on the SoCal Kelp-diver sub forum. Do the same???
Hope your travels will be good,
Claudette

P.S. Yea!!! The quoty thing worked perfectly!!

HBDiveGirl:
If I'm thinking of weekend beach diving from Malibu to Laguna, I'll try to post it as a "...Come on down!..." on the SoCal Kelp-diver sub forum. Do the same???

I will post as well. I am going on the Encore this Sunday to Catalina! Woo Hoo!!! I finally get to dive in 2005! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom