Wrinkles January '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time as well! It was a beautiful day with BIG waves! I still enjoyed the dives with less than 5 feet of vis... It was really nice to have breakfast and a BBQ with the Wrinkles dive! Thanks for bringing the food and doing the BBQ. Despite the conditions, the BBQ was a great success! I look forward to the next one!

Sean

The few... the proud... the tsunami divers! :scubadive

Sean, Christian - thanks for organizing this wrinkles dive, I had a great time! Frenchy, Roy, Sean - thanks for doing the 2 tsunami dives with me, I'll never forget them. They wiped me out! Sean, you were a great dive buddy. Everyone was wonderful company, great food, great (and exhausting dives). Can't wait to do it again next month. Roy, sorry you lost your fins. thanks for getting us the air fills. Paul, Kelperhelper - really enjoyed meeting both of you for the first time. Burgers were great - thanks for getting Sean, and thanks to the cook. Claudette, Carlos - you guys were great company driving down and back, I'm really glad you brought me along.

ok - who's ready to dive again?

Scott

....Are LARGER than they appear from the Sea Wall. :O

I had a great time talking and watching the bold few in the surf. Thanks to everyone who came down from the north. Next month, perhaps we will acually have diveable conditions. :D

Terry

It was great to put a face to the name with everyone today. Even though I didn't brave the surf zone I had a great time at breakfast and at the park. Thanks for setting this up and I will be there next month and I promise to stay longer next time.

Does anyone know how to limit the file size of a picture so I can post some from the dive/picnic?

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today as it sounds like it was a great time although high surf is never fun... sadly I came down with a case of the flu but hey, there's always next month!

divinman:
....Are LARGER than they appear from the Sea Wall. :O

I had a great time talking and watching the bold few in the surf. Thanks to everyone who came down from the north. Next month, perhaps we will acually have diveable conditions. :D

Terry

Nice pic Terry...........so which one am I??

It was really nice meeting all of ya'll! Even though the dive conditions weren't so great, it was fantastic socializing. I'm looking forward to February :) Sorry I missed the Rock Bottom dinner - crashed out at my hotel and didn't wake up 'til super late.

I certainly second the other comments made - it was a really fun BBQ and it was great to meet so many of you and put faces to names. Thanks to the many traveling down from up north and hopefully next time you're here in sunny San Diego we can show you a little more of what the shores has to offer. For those local, I hope we have the opportunity to do some diving together. My schedule is pretty flexible so weekday dives are certainly possible.

I look forward to catching up with you all again soon.

Grey_Wulff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom