Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello, my info is incomplete i see on the main roster.
I am from montville nj.
-gjmmotors

Hi all,

I joined this club in an effort to meet local divers and most importantly find people to go diving with. I have put up several posts and messages looking for a dive buddy for a couple of NJ wreck dives I have planned for 6/12 & 6/20 and I haven't even gotten 1 response. I set an email out to the whole club too. The beginning of this thread says we have to dive with full member to become a member. How am supposed to become a member if I can't get anyone to come diving with me? What is the procedure for asking the club for a dive buddy on a specific date/place? If anyone is going out on one of the NJ dive boats this summer please drop me a line I'd love to come along. Thanks! Marc

Marcos I can not speak for everyone, however I know for myself it is very difficult to plan that far ahead. I think if you posted who wants to go next weekend you might find a better response.

I have a wedding in Montauk on the weekend of 6/12. I may be interested in the boat dive on the 20th but I sometimes have to work weekends and ususally only know a few weeks before hand. As the date gets closer I may have a better idea.

Ben

Sorry Marc,

Also keep in mind, some of our seasons don't really start for a few weeks and some of us are away.

I'd dive with you, but still need a few pieces of gear to get on the boats. I do plan on doing some of the boats this year though. I'm thinking of even renting the few pieces I need just so I can finally get on one of the boats. Trust me in a few weeks you'll see a lot more WV dives happening.

Actually right now a few of us have been doing Dutch almost every weekend too. Some of us are staying this whole weekend and probably camping.
http://wreckvalley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1863#1863

you must have patience, especially this time of year. :crafty:
i'm willing to be that most people haven't seen your multiple messages.

here's the latest membership roster.
please let me know if your info is not correct.

of course, new members are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom