Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings fellow wreck divers,

I seek inclusion in your club as I am always in need of a dive buddy for NJ wreck diving. I usually go out on the dive boats in the Pt. Pleasant/Belmar area. Please contact me once the dive season starts again because I will go diving at the drop of a hat :) Here's my club info: Marc Petroski, Philadelphia, PA 215-592-4489 mpetroski@verizon.net

Please let me know when I've become a member, thank you!

ROCKDIVER:
Hi my name is brian mora im from inwood ny. my phone # 516-2507083 my email addy is Bigmfb@aol.com my username is ROCKDIVER. I got and e-mail from some one named ben saying im on the mailing list.. by the way almost paridise is not there anymore so i dont think anyone is going to be able to dive bch 9th anymore.. im a local and i never dive bch 9th i always go off a boat or drift to the ab bridge. by the way does anyone in this club spearfish? thanks ROCKDIVER.

I am not a bch diver (only occasionally), much less bch 9th. But I belong to LIDA (Long Island Divers Association). The Association is working on trying to maintain access down on bch 9th.

BTW: we will be at BTS, booths 118&120

DEEPLOU you should post that in the Beneath the Sea Thread.
Looks like a lot of us will be there.
That way we can all look in the one thread to see who will be where.

I would like to join your club. Could you give me some details? I started diving 9 years ago, then moved up to the great white north and haven't been since. Currently doing a refresher course and going home to do some quarry diving with my original instructor. Going to do some diving on a cruise in May and after that I am going to really be interested getting back into diving (besides my wife just dropped a lot on new gear for me for my up and coming 30th b-day and the cruise). It would be great to meet people here and finally get back into something I used to enjoy.

Daryl S. Mitchell

We're just a bunch of divers from all over the tri state area, everyone from newbies to instructors, who's goal is to just get at as much as possible and...well, dive!

All you have to do is send your contact info to XJae and dive with any one of the full members and you're in.

Also, probably on Memorial Day weekend, we're going tobe planning 3 BIG dives, one in each state. Probably a NJ and LI shore dive and Dutch.

Daryl, if your refresher is complete and your up to the drive a couple of us will be at Bainbridge (South of Harrisburg) tomorrow the 14th at 10am. Your welcome to join us.

sylvester:
Daryl, if your refresher is complete and your up to the drive a couple of us will be at Bainbridge (South of Harrisburg) tomorrow the 14th at 10am. Your welcome to join us.

Unfortunately I am doing my refresher over the next 2 weeks (actually attending a few sessions of an open water class going on) and have to work in the morning to boot. What kind of suits is everyone diving? I just have a 3 mil which I know is way too thin for this time of year here. Is everyone doing dry or are you doing the 7 or 9 mil or perhaps the semi-dry?

I doubt I will be able to do Memorial Day since my cruise gets back the day before and I doubt my wife will let me out of the house, but who knows.....she might if I beg....lol

Thanks again guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom