Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The pass is definately well worth it if you plan to do more than 2-3 week-ends up there a year. Not only does it get you in, but also covers you for camping and night diving on Saturdays. Definately a great deal!!

We never really discussed this, but do they have to dive with a member in this area, or can it be anywhere?

As we've said we're trying to promote diving in our area, so I'd rather not have a bunch of only warm water vaction divers in the club, BUT...

When I was in Aruba I did about 5 dives with someone who is a Dutch regular.

I suppose if they are a Dutch regular they live somewhere nearby.

Officially, we defined our area as NY, NJ and PA.
Generally, we defined it as ability to dive in the area.

As far as where...
I don't see why an inducting club members first official dive would necessarily have to be in the area,
considering the one and only membership rule we have was put in place just to make sure,
to some degree, that people are who they say they are.
A lot can be said for meeting someone face to face, shaking hands and diving together.

XJae - can you set up a "group" screenname? If you can it might be helpful in communication amongst members.

Welcome all new members and a happy new yr to all!

Hi my name is brian mora im from inwood ny. my phone # 516-2507083 my email addy is Bigmfb@aol.com my username is ROCKDIVER. I got and e-mail from some one named ben saying im on the mailing list.. by the way almost paridise is not there anymore so i dont think anyone is going to be able to dive bch 9th anymore.. im a local and i never dive bch 9th i always go off a boat or drift to the ab bridge. by the way does anyone in this club spearfish? thanks ROCKDIVER.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom