Wreck Valley Divers - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daryl- Welcome to WVD!!!

There are lots of us who prefer wet, and just as many who only dive dry. You'll get lots of help and good advice whichever way you decide to go.

By Memorial Day, you'll definitely be able to get away with just a wetsuit. This will allow you to get started at least. You can then talk up some of the drysuit divers to get some recommendations before you invest in one.

Looking forward to seeing you at one of the holiday weekend dives!!!!

Scott

Well she can come along, the shore dives we're going to try to make into one big beach party, with non diving family and friends invited too.

Hello all, I read the club is going to have a get together dive in each state for Memorial Day weekend. Is there going to be a NJ wreck dive included? I'd be interested in going out on a dive boat if anyone is going. I look forward to hearing from you.

That is a posibillity. The reason we are planning on making them shore dives is.

1- We won't have anyone miss it because of not having their AOW, or any gear required by the boats.
2- Depending on where we go we can make a BIG giant beach party out of it and invite our non-diving family and friends
3- We can get a lot more people to go. You can only fit so many of us on a boat.

Hey all,
Just moved to New Jersey (Bergen County) and would love to do some diving..
So how does it go around here? PADI dive schools to do EFR & Rescue? Gear Rentals? Dive clubs?
Please send any info..
Cheers
Deana

Hey all,
So how does it go around here? PADI dive schools to do EFR & Rescue? Gear Rentals? Dive clubs?
Please send any...

Deana:
Hey all,
Please send any...

first of all welcome to bergen county. are you from the area, i.e. ny/nj/pa? if not, check out njscuba.net its a great site and will keep you busy for a few hours. im guessing it will give you a great idea about this area and its boats, shops and sites. its a good place to start

Deana:
Hey all,
Please send any info..
Cheers
Deana

Good time to hit BTS this weekend at the Meadowlands Exhitition center. Lots of local divers there including some clubs and other organizations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom