Wreck diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As long as Im not working...count me in!!! Sounds like a blast. I can drive, maybe fit gear for 2 others. Will share a room also if someone needs the cash break. Rick, any ideas on a date yet?? So I can take a quick look at my schedule? I'm off the weekends of the 9/10 and 23/24.:D

As long as Im not working...count me in!!! Sounds like a blast. I can drive, maybe fit gear for 2 others. Will share a room also if someone needs the cash break. Rick, any ideas on a date yet?? So I can take a quick look at my schedule? I'm off the weekends of the 9/10 and 23/24.:D

It is still open. I am contacting friends down there and talking to the boats. Hopefully, I will have it all together before Mon. or Tues.

My truck can, if people are willing to sit in the jump seats 3 people other then me and If i pack the bed right i can fit at least 2 other peoples gear. I would have to ask for a little gas money.

I call front Seat :)

Hay there beach crabs the plane you are talking about is a P38 lighting twin engine with two booms and a center pod. Ally there is no such thing as a P38 mustange thay are two different aircraft the mustange is the P51 if you get any pics i would love to see them. have fun Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom