WPB February 12th with Diving Solutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blondey:
I've been trying to get a live human at Diving Solutions for the last couple days - are they off during the week?

Their boats go out at 10 am during the week. They're definitely not as well staffed Monday to Thursday, but, I'm surprised you haven't been able to reach anyone - that's unusual for them...

KBeck:
Hmmm; strange. Is it possible I got the number wrong in the post or anything? I'll try to call them tomorrow for you.....may get the same result, however.
The number is fine - I'm just always getting their voicemail....and I've left a message or two.

Alli--just called and got through; let him know you'd be joining us! I didn't know your last name, so you're reserved as Alli.

Let's hope these seas die down before next week and we'll be in good shape!

Updated list:

KBeck--Krista
blondey--Alli
nategasser--Nate
DriftDiver--James
-Kevin-

Maybe's:
baitedstorm--Vickie

Nate--let me know if you wanted to borrow tanks.

haha - I just called them myself and got through! Thanks for signing me up!

Hey guys--time to start getting excited for this trip!
Does anyone have any preferences for specific dives--wreck/reef combo, etc? I'm happy to call Doug and see if we can put in our "recommendations" for the dives; guess it's no guarantees since we don't have a majority group!
Vickie--you in or out?

KBeck:
Does anyone have any preferences for specific dives--wreck/reef combo, etc? I'm happy to call Doug and see if we can put in our "recommendations" for the dives; guess it's no guarantees since we don't have a majority group!
Vickie--you in or out?
Sorry, I can't go this weekend...I have guests coming in town.

I'll see you guys on the dock saturday morning. Would it be asking too
much to get the water temp turned up to say upper 70's ? Krista, no
dive preference here, their reefs and ledges are so nice up there even
back to back drift dives would work for me, but i'll be happy with any choice !

idive2

KBeck:
Vickie--you in or out?

Hi Krista.

The West Palm boats rarely will take site requests in advance unless you have booked the entire boat. They prefer to poll the boat as they prepare to leave the dock. They have always explained this as being the best way to factor in any reports they've received that morning from boaters as to conditions, etc.

If asked, I usually ask them to head south of the inlet to sites like "Paul's" and "The Flower Garden". These sites have nice healthy coral, and, lot's of small fish - as well as the normal chance of seeing any of the "Usual Suspects" (turtles, rays, etc.)

Hope all is well at home, I'm out (soon to be freezing) in Indianapolis. I'll be home in time for Saturday morning though.

See y'all soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom