WPB February 12th with Diving Solutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see if I can make the 12th dive....haven't dove in wpb in a long time....

I'll eventually meet you guys....

Marcus

Orlando Eric:
Woo Hoo..I just got an lateral (non) promotion(same $ title). While this is good for me, I am reluctant to take time off this early into accepting a new post. I am going to bail out of the dive on the 12th.

HAve fun.. I will hope for flat seas, great vis and bright warm sunshine for all.

Eric

Congrats!

Hi all!

I just spoke to Doug at Diving Solutions and have made a reservation for myself and a friend of mine who is coming down from MA for this dive. I reserved spots for two on both the morning and afternoon boats.

Doug told me no one else from Scubaboard has reserved yet, but, he may not realize who is who. He did remember talking to you Krista, but, he doesn't have a reservation for you.

P.S. This weekend was a bust! I had two diver friends down from MA, and they didn't even get their toes wet. Jim Abernathy's had to cancel the Sunday boats on Saturday - something they rarely are willing to do - they'll ususally wait 'till Sunday morning in case the forecasters are wrong. But, this time, they could tell they were right. Oh well...

I am ready, willing and able if someone has a couch to crash on Friday night??

-Alli

KBeck:
Spare room is all yours, Alli. Yay; don't forget to add your name to the calendar; I can't edit the original post.
will do - thanks!
Judging by other threads you're a hostess that likes a bottle of rum? Tequila?

KBeck:
Latest update: I've spoken with Capt. Doug on Diving Solutions, and they have the availability and are on alert for calls from Scubaboarders calling with their own individual reservations.

Everybody ok with that change?

I've been trying to get a live human at Diving Solutions for the last couple days - are they off during the week?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom