WPB February 12th with Diving Solutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Brass Ring! Man do I have stories of that place. Ahhh but these stories are for another time. Sounds like a great day of diving. In a about a month I will be able to dive again. Even if it was a slight bit cold.

Joe

Had a great time diving with you guys saturday, I'm glad i resisted the temptation to stay in bed with the 45 degree air temps, it turned out to be a great boating and diving day.

idive2

It was an awesome day gang, thanks so much to everyone who came out. I stayed nice and toasty throughout the whole trip, but I was packing much more neoprene than everyone else. The nurse sharks was the highlight for me -- 5 or 6 in such a short span. And of course decompressing at the Brass Ring made the day complete. Kbeck, thanks for organizing the outing, and DriftDiver, thanks for carting me around WPB.

With any luck I'll be back down in the future, and drop a note over in Wreck Valley if you're coming up my way!

Nate.

nategasser:
It was an awesome day gang, thanks so much to everyone who came out. I stayed nice and toasty throughout the whole trip, but I was packing much more neoprene than everyone else. The nurse sharks was the highlight for me -- 5 or 6 in such a short span. And of course decompressing at the Brass Ring made the day complete. Kbeck, thanks for organizing the outing, and DriftDiver, thanks for carting me around WPB.

With any luck I'll be back down in the future, and drop a note over in Wreck Valley if you're coming up my way!

Nate.

I had a wonderful time as well. The surge was dicey (first time I've seen that here in WPB), but the company was delightful!

Nate, no sweat, it was my pleasure.

And ladies, Amy and I had a great time, and hope to be able to do it again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom