WPB February 12th with Diving Solutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pending nategasser's arrival in Florida (see earlier thread), we'll be heading out on February 12th from WPB for a two tank dive with Diving Solutions

Diving Solutions is docked in Riviera Beach marina, and is a 7:15 show, 7:45 AM go boat.

If you want to join, call Diving Solutions directly to reserve your spot, (1-800-797-7771 or 1-561-640-0480), and don't forget to add your name to the list in the calendar.

Directions to the marina are on Diving Solutions Website, and 2-tank dive is $47; $62 if you need to rent tanks.

Who's joining so far:

KBeck (Krista)
nategasser (Nate)
baitedstorm (Vickie)
DriftDiver (James)

Possibles:

divematt (Matt?)
standrod (Marcus)

**Update 1/15/05: Narcosis may not be running on Feb. 12th, so after input from those already interested in going, we switched charters to Diving Solutions.

Kbeck- here is another for the boat... already hit the calendar and calling narcosis in the am...

nice easy drift dives in wpb....... who's gonna carry my flag?

KBeck:
Pending nategasser's arrival in Florida (see earlier thread), we'll be heading out on February 12th from WPB for a two tank dive on the Narcosis website.

Narcosis is docked in Riviera Beach marina, and is a 7:30 show, 8:00 go boat.

If you want to join, call Narcosis directly to reserve your spot, and don't forget to add your name to the list in the calendar.

Who's joining so far:

KBeck (Krista)
nategasser (Nate)
baitedstorm (Vickie)
DriftDiver (James)

Possibles:

divematt (Matt?)

I'd love to dive, and if I can get down there that weekend, I'll join you all. I've got a long drive from Charlotte, NC.

Matt

FYI, guys, I spoke just very briefly with the captain this AM and will be calling back later today to verify that there is room on the boat for a large group if we get that big; so if you call and he has no idea what you mean by "scubaboard", I will be speaking with him later today. I'll update you accordingly.

Glad to see you're in, Eric!

:chicken:

I am

Woo Hoo..I just got an lateral (non) promotion(same $ title). While this is good for me, I am reluctant to take time off this early into accepting a new post. I am going to bail out of the dive on the 12th.

HAve fun.. I will hope for flat seas, great vis and bright warm sunshine for all.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
Woo Hoo..I just got an lateral (non) promotion(same $ title). While this is good for me, I am reluctant to take time off this early into accepting a new post. I am going to bail out of the dive on the 12th.

HAve fun.. I will hope for flat seas, great vis and bright warm sunshine for all.

Eric
WooooHoooo Eric.... :cheering: congrats on your promotion, stay away from the feet....hehehehehehehhe! We're gonna miss ya out there with us, but we all know the drill when it comes to work....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom