Suggestion Wow...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie711:
See, now THAT ^ is trolling. What Seajay did wasn't trolling. What Raven, Cobaltbabe and Wreckwench did DEFINITELY wasn't trolling.

In what possible way is my comment trolling. It's actually called recognizing reality.

hey????? Don't you need to have a bridge and be under it to be a troll?????

But seriously, I will miss Cobaltbabe and Wreckwench!!!! :( this is sad!!!

since when is it a private board?and northeast .. looks like you havent missed a beat i see..

Northeastwrecks:
Regardless, its a private board. You can be banned for any reason or no reason at all, without recourse. That's life.

That doesn't mean it's not stupid and irresponsible to do so.

snuggle:
since when is it a private board?and northeast .. looks like you havent missed a beat i see..

It has been since its inception.

Did you think this was a publically owned, government run board?

BTW, I think everyone who's reading this thread should know that NEW is one of the Founders of Scubaboard's competition - The Deco Stop.

His opinion here should be taken accordingly.

jonnythan:
BTW, I think everyone who's reading this thread should know that NEW is one of the Founders of Scubaboard's competition - The Deco Stop.

His opinion here should be taken accordingly.

Oh. Is that what the link is for...? I never realized that... Thanks for the help.

I dont think I would refer to TDS as SB's competition... Thats like comparing a Gremlin to a BMW. There just isnt any comparison...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom