Suggestion Wow...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northeastwrecks:
There are no issues involved. A privately run board made a decision. Deal with it.

You're mistaken if you think I don't care. I do care. Indeed, I anticipate that these actions, at least those relating to some of the banned members, will dramatically improve this board.

ah well, we heard you, k? bye

I would have thought Lawman and Chrpai would be gone by now because of the "no trolling in DIR" thread...

But, nope, they are not gone... yet...

ANd, Im not sure if Medic13 is banned, because he doesnt have an NA under his username... yet...

New, are you then indirectly saying that your the one who pulled them all? or just defending the action? I tappears that if you were not the one who did it, then you have some intimate knowledge of the incident that caused all this commotion in the first place.

He's not a moderator, and has nothing to do with banning people, although, he (like myself) probably wishes he did...

Believe me, if he did have the power, Seajay would've been gone a long time ago...along with Genesis...

LUBOLD8431:
He's not a moderator, and has nothing to do with banning people, although, he (like myself) probably wishes he did...

Believe me, if he did have the power, Seajay would've been gone a long time ago...along with Genesis...

Chuck is correct when he points out that I have no mod powers on this board. Which is more than fine with me.

'Bella, if you don't like my post, then log off. In the meantime, let's sit back and enjoy.

OK folks - let's stop for a second. This isn't explicitly about banning Seajay.

Seajay was liked or disliked, it doesn't matter. I can't find anything he did that violated the TOS.

But then - I ask why Cobaltbabe was banned, and my thread was pulled. No PM explaining why, nothing.

So I ask why that happened, and we discover that Raven and a lot of others are banned. So they pull that thread, and I get no PM.

It's BS. Someone is violating Moderator responsibilities, because they're supposed to PM you when they yank a post. They're also supposed to archive the post in question so that all the moderators can see. I suspect none of that has happened, but I don't know. I do know I've received no PM's from any moderators.

And I also know Marie (Cobaltbabe) is dumbfounded as to why she was banned. It's total BS.

Boogie711 stole my rebreather, *of course* i hated him/her!(edited to clarify butter)

curse ye to Atlantis, ye foul blubbery creature.

ooooar.

Boogie711:
OK folks - let's stop for a second. This isn't explicitly about banning Seajay.

Seajay was liked or disliked, it doesn't matter. I can't find anything he did that violated the TOS.

But then - I ask why Cobaltbabe was banned, and my thread was pulled. No PM explaining why, nothing.

So I ask why that happened, and we discover that Raven and a lot of others are banned. So they pull that thread, and I get no PM.

It's BS. Someone is violating Moderator responsibilities, because they're supposed to PM you when they yank a post. They're also supposed to archive the post in question so that all the moderators can see. I suspect none of that has happened, but I don't know. I do know I've received no PM's from any moderators.

And I also know Marie (Cobaltbabe) is dumbfounded as to why she was banned. It's total BS.

And for the record, I'll exclude Cobaltbabe and Wreckwench from my comments about being happy.

Regardless, its a private board. You can be banned for any reason or no reason at all, without recourse. That's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom