Wow, really cold water for dive 100...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike G, thanks for the video. That's the first time I've seen it as an adult, looks totally different to me now than when it first came out.

No problem,

I have fun with Ernst and Brewski since they both have handle bar mustaches, I like to tease them constantly.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to mess with Jim or Brewski in a long time, I really miss them Kristina, they are so funny and full of surprise as well as AWESOME divers.

Watch this thread closely and you should see Jim attack me for posting that video of him in the hard hat, take a close look at the video it might even be him many years ago. :rofl3:

Jim, nothing but love going your way buddy.... :D

Well yeah if you have unsealed first you can do the same kissing but doing a breath hold for 30 sec while your face is underwater.

I might be wrong but if you do the diving that requires kissing I would reconsider diving not sealed regs in the first place. Why increase the risk....

I have had the pleasure of meeting Ron, but haven't had the pleasure to meet Jim yet, rumors have it that he's supposed to be in the water next weekend...

Well yeah if you have unsealed first you can do the same kissing but doing a breath hold for 30 sec while your face is underwater.

I might be wrong but if you do the diving that requires kissing I would reconsider diving not sealed regs in the first place. Why increase the risk....

You guys up North are the hard core cold water divers. This post though is in the NorCal forum. Many of us use regs like MK25's which are great for the dives we do. We are not ice diving, but there are times our air temperature dips down, yet the water is still 43 degrees or warmer, in which case the MK25's still work great. I just wanted my fellow local divers to be aware of something that they may not have come across yet.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I have a lot of respect for you cold water divers :cool2: I am a warm water weenie and like it above 48 degrees, with a reasonable air temp in the 50's :eyebrow:

You guys up North are the hard core cold water divers. This post though is in the NorCal forum. Many of us use regs like MK25's which are great for the dives we do. We are not ice diving, but there are times our air temperature dips down, yet the water is still 43 degrees or warmer, in which case the MK25's still work great. I just wanted my fellow local divers to be aware of something that they may not have come across yet.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I have a lot of respect for you cold water divers :cool2: I am a warm water weenie and like it above 48 degrees, with a reasonable air temp in the 50's :eyebrow:

Sorry Peter, no way did I try to sound hard :) Internet as always masks the original intonations. :coffee:

Sorry Peter, no way did I try to sound hard :) Internet as always masks the original intonations. :coffee:

No worries, I never took it as such. Your posts were respectful, as I hope mine were perceived.

Plus it is the internet and I have a very thick skin when it comes to forums :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom