Wow! Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE Hammerhead:
You could also consider using some random fatty wearing a double-hose reg who just happened to be descending at the time as Mr. Veitch did here...

_MG_3177a.jpg

Hmm, only problem I can see is that it would pretty much block out your banka. Oh well, back to the drawing board...
excellent example....

great photographer it must have been :rolleyes:

midwestdvr:
just do it already and stop your suffering. it'll be good for your heart, bro (can't say the same about your wallet :D ).
as long as there good taxpayers (fools) like Jon, Jag, Paolov, et. al. I won't have any problems at all about my wallet. The PI is one big piggy bank...

j/k:D

clgsamson:
as long as there good taxpayers (fools) like Jon, Jag, Paolov, et. al. I won't have any problems at all about my wallet. The PI is one big piggy bank...

and, pak. awesome photos and you did have a good guide. some of that stuff you shot are pretty well camouflaged.

:rofl3: i'm sure glad i don't pay pinoy taxes. but seriously, get a housing bro. if the missus, objects. just show him mike's earlier comment and his photos. she'd probably say yes :D

midwestdvr:
:rofl3: i'm sure glad i don't pay pinoy taxes. but seriously, get a housing bro. if the missus, objects. just show him mike's earlier comment and his photos. she'd probably say yes :D
no problem whatsoever with the missus, bro. The Bimmer took care of any resistance, present and future ones:D

clgsamson:
no problem whatsoever with the missus, bro. The Bimmer took care of any resistance, present and future ones:D

is that what futures trading is all about? :rofl2:

gotta love mike v's find in the pop thread...i can't stop laughing :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

clgsamson:

Dang, I'm in the wrong job. Got any opening in Bangko Sentral :D

@pak: Your pictures are getting better and better. Great pics as always.

Back
Top Bottom