Wow! Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
He's questioning the manliness of my new wetsuit... :rofl3:
IMG_8755.jpg

I won't mention the suit as I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals / lesbians / bi-sexuals/ androgynous persons / hermaphrodites (or even Mods for that matter:D) .

That said, has anyone noticed how Mike's right hand is about to rip that tiny piece of coral and smash it into the lens?

Also Mike, please tell me that's a tame clownfish on the left...too good to be real.

Mike, Wonderful pics! You're really tempting me to get an UW case for my SLR.

Beautiful pics, Mike.

THE Hammerhead:
I won't mention the suit as I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals / lesbians / bi-sexuals/ androgynous persons / hermaphrodites (or even Mods for that matter:D) .

That said, has anyone noticed how Mike's right hand is about to rip that tiny piece of coral and smash it into the lens?

Also Mike, please tell me that's a tame clownfish on the left...too good to be real.

Larry, that's not coral I'm holding onto. I'm pinning down a frogfish with my right hand making sure it stays put for my next shot...

You're also lucky I don't have a pick of u in your flashy rashguard at the office...:eyebrow:

Thanks Fastmarc, Larry, Scubabum...

pakman:
You're also lucky I don't have a pick of u in your flashy rashguard at the office...:eyebrow:

Nothin wrong with orange, blue and grey. The man at the shop told me so, it was also really cheap, less than $1,000. So there, too.:mooner:

Seriously, really like the shots. Why is it that just when I think I'm getting the hang of things, you swines go and raise the bar...:shakehead

WOW! Simply stunning, Mike. Can I be your caddie? :D

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
WOW! Simply stunning, Mike. Can I be your caddie? :D

Ed.

ahahaha... Thanks Sifu... no no no, it's the other way around. I'll be your caddy:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom