Wow! Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Enrique... When's your next trip back to the motherland? Warm water diving is calling you... along with a few cold San Miguels... :D

pakman:
Thanks Enrique... When's your next trip back to the motherland? Warm water diver is calling you... along with a few cold San Miguels... :D
Don't feel sorry for him. He's going to Coz this summer. He'll be flying along with the currents and experiencing incredible viz. Lucky!

pakman:
Thanks Enrique... When's your next trip back to the motherland? Warm water diving is calling you... along with a few cold San Miguels... :D
Trip to the motherland may not happen this year since I'll be in Cancun and Cozumel in July:) I'm jealous of midwestdvr going next month..

Thanks for the trip report, I remember the boys from Helix Camera in Chicago were the pioneers in diving Cabilao back in the 70's

See any Hammerheads?

fantastic shots dear leader, makes mike and dennis's stuff look like pure crap :D

:joke: :joke: :joke:

f3nikon:
See any Hammerheads?

ha... I think the hammerheads have all been scooped up when a Taiwanese trawler came through there years ago... Too bad... would loved to see one in Philippine waters. I could image diving in Cabilao back then would have been amazing with all the big fish that were still around...

I thought I'd post this odd series. Came across some golden wentletraps hanging off the coral by threads. According to Alex Mustard, it appears that there is a wentletrap egg sack on them. Now the second series threw me off. There's a nudibranch shimmying down/ up the thread. Not sure if it was making a meal of the wentletrap eggs?

IMG_8642.jpg

IMG_8643.jpg

IMG_8644.jpg

Then on a separate dive, came across this nudibranch rappelling down...

IMG_8843.jpg

IMG_8845.jpg

Colours, colours, colours..............

Really nice Pak :).

Even in your avatar Pic, there's a great mix of colours there.....

Jamdiver:
Even in your avatar Pic, there's a great mix of colours there.....

you like my new wetsuit? :rofl3: I should have gotten a shark-bait yellow one instead...:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom