Wow! Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a good example of something so small and camouflaged I would have never seen it myself until the DM pointed it out
IMG_8942.jpg

oooh, this little colorful guy was so frustrating! We were so pumped to come across one of these but it just wouldn't cooperate with me and I ended up with all tail shots!
IMG_8938.jpg

This guy wasn't happy I interrupted his nightly cleaning...
IMG_8945.jpg

pakman:
More crusties....

IMG_8910.jpg

Pretty sure I met this guy in Puerto last year...

_MG_2773a.jpg

He was smaller then...

On the 2nd day, we decided to hit Sharks Point to see if we could find the school of large barracudas that were seen there the previous day. BTW, the site name needs to be changed since all the hammerheads which Cabilao was famous for were fished out years ago... :(

Similiar to Blue Corner in Palau, you catch a ripping current, and then hang on at a sandy plateau at the corner around 24m deep. There, we were greated by a nice school of 70-80 good sized barracudas just sitting there in the current above us.

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8716.jpg

IMG_8718.jpg

good thing to see you are doing lots of work now that you are back after that holiday...
:wink:

Want to go to Layang Layang in July? SUpposed to be hammerheads there...

Mike Veitch:
good thing to see you are doing lots of work now that you are back after that holiday...
:wink:

Want to go to Layang Layang in July? SUpposed to be hammerheads there...

hehehe... the pics were processed last nite... I'm just finally linking them now... :wink:

Layang Layang? name the dates... bring your FX1 so I can try that u/w...:crafty:

Finally, some random wide angle reef shots...

IMG_8776.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

one of these days I'll get a decent sunburst... :(

worked up?!?!?

heck no....

i would have used "stupid twit didn't you listen to anything i said!!!" if i was worked up...

This i call continuing education..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom