Wow! Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, can you post a link to your photobucket website.. want to check your exif data... :wink:

Wolverine:
Mike, can you post a link to your photobucket website.. want to check your exif data... :wink:

my photobucket site? Naw... I just swiped these photos from someone else's site... :joke:

here ya go... :beer:

Mike, fantastic photos as usual. I sent you a PM about travel there. We might just be there in the next few weeks...:D

Diver Dennis:
Mike, fantastic photos as usual. I sent you a PM about travel there. We might just be there in the next few weeks...:D

Keep me posted on this Dennis. Might want to join you...

Diver Dennis:

just responded to your PM. As a macro fan, you would love it there Dennis. There's also some great nite diving. Since it was just me and the DM, we actually did the wall down to 15-17m and then spent most of our time in the shallows looking for all sorts of critters. I forgot to recharge my camera battery and it died JUST as we came up on a beautiful leafy frogfish!!! Only downside is that you have to wade out pretty far at nite with your gear as it gets really shallow.

Another regret was that I didn't bring my 60mm lens!!! There were some nice frogfish

Mike, your photography is amazing! How do you even see those little guys, like the pygmy seahorse, let alone photo them?

Woohee, Mike!

Looks like you came back from the PI with some GREAT crabs...

Jcsgt:
Mike, your photography is amazing! How do you even see those little guys, like the pygmy seahorse, let alone photo them?

thanks... the local DM's were just absolutely awesome. These guys know the reefs so well that they know the exact fans the pygmies hide in. Same with some of the other little critters. Without them, I would have had only a quarter of the shots I got.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom