Would You Wreck Dive With These People?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh- glad to see you rescued the guy with mask on his forehead (lol). Leave no diver behind. Finally ready to dive and have to go to work instead.

Tom, thanks for exposing me to some new things, really enjoyed watching you all do your stops together! The worksheet will keep me busy for months.
Today...I just came home from the "grand tour" with Chris. He got me to slip under the grate...and that was fine, actually easier and safer than the engine room because more space. There were certain places he wanted to go...but I was in about as far as I wanted to go. The grate had me tripping a little. Those are FISH HOLDS and the tubing is how they refridgerated the fish. (had coolant or freon, or something). I think we need to do a project where we map it and photograph it in sections.

Chris is probably the best diver I have ever know, (as far as dived with)

catherine96821:
Chris is probably the best diver I have ever know, (as far as dived with)

Hi Catherine,
Great pics! looks like a fun time.
I am just curious, who is the Chris you are talking about?

Wow. That looks like an amazing dive. Beautifull pics, too.

(Walks away grumbling about Cathrine grumbling about poor viz)

catherine96821:
I think we need to do a project where we map it and photograph it in sections.

I'm gonna open my big mouth...you take the pictures and I'll draw it (I hope I don't regret this later :shakehead ...:D)

I want to get in this thread! Catherine, although we didn't really have a chance to talk, I enjoyed meeting you and your photos are very nice.

This was my first dive in a long time and I was happy I could do it with people I was familiar with (via ScubaBoard). I hope I have the chance to meet you all again someday. Randy, Lisa, Catherine, Onfloat, etc.

Lisa, I especially liked diving with you because we have the same interests. Of course we didn't talk about the dives but I love macro and you have a good eye for the small critters! I wish I had brought my camera on the pipe (second dive). I love frogfish and the one you found was a beauty.

On the same dive, I say one nudi, some Christmas tree worms and some sleeping saddlebacks. It was a fun dive. Let me know when you are going out again!

Chris (not the Chris that Catherine mentioned)

onfloat:
Sounds like a good dive. Did you get some good shots like you wanted or was it strictly exploration? A mapping project would be great.

Get this. he would not ALLOW me to take the camera. :shakehead Good thing cause I was hanging up his armpit. So, we photograph it in sections, dive it in sections. Might take us a year. probably at least six dives. Take some measurements, nothing crazy, but critical distances.

Oh, Universal, you are an Instructor? Glad you enjoyed yourself...I though we had a good group of cool people. Lots of Instructors and DM and technophiles.

justleesa:
I'm gonna open my big mouth...you take the pictures and I'll draw it (I hope I don't regret this later :shakehead ...:D)

Really? That would be great. We could do one dive a month where we work on a new piece of the puzzle. make it fun, not a nightmare. We give you our specs (depths of various chambers, etc) then you could do a cross section...or whatever.

Thanks nailer99! Actually they look nice together but I did not get any one really outstanding shot...we had light issues and I was overwhelmed with the diving a bit.

Universal Diver:
Lisa, I especially liked diving with you because we have the same interests. Of course we didn't talk about the dives but I love macro and you have a good eye for the small critters! I wish I had brought my camera on the pipe (second dive). I love frogfish and the one you found was a beauty.

Aw shucks :blush: Same here :D, you're a great diver and a funny guy - ya fit us to a "T" :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom