Would you or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mechdiver:
Sorry I must have misread your post the first time:bonk: . I re read it I orignaly thought you were implying that tripple redudency was over kill.
I like the fact that on the halycon model that there is a phisical stop like the bolt that I can close insted of reliying on a set of valves that I cant inspect or see clearly.

Speaking of knee pads...

Anyone know where one can get some knee pads to retrofit to an existing suit? Crawling out on barnicle-encrusted rocks in Cape Ann can put a nasty hole or five in your suit.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
Speaking of knee pads...

Anyone know where one can get some knee pads to retrofit to an existing suit? Crawling out on barnicle-encrusted rocks in Cape Ann can put a nasty hole or five in your suit.

Didn't you just get that thing fixed? I thought you were done diving that semi wet dry suit!

I use to use tire inner tubes when I was scurrying around the jettys. cheep and easy just make sure you get them big enough. Cut them in to a band and slide them on

salty once bubbled...

I like the fact that on the halycon model that there is a phisical stop like the bolt that I can close insted of reliying on a set of valves that I cant inspect or see clearly.

Yeah, you have a point, but I'm not doing anything that I feel I need to worry about it that far :)

MD

UP:
Im proud to say that after many years I finaly used duct tape on an air duct this weekend. It was a first:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom