Would you dive Vortex now????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like the only thing left of this incident at Vortex is the making of good camp fire stories. PETA's done been called for the beating of horses......It's way past time to just go dive and have some fun. Now if someone would just tap me a few bucks, I'll be on my way to the nearest watering hole.

Ken

We'll be there (Vortex) Sept. 17th and 18th. Heading to St. Andrew's on the morning of the 19th with a stop off at Morrison on the way home. Looking forward to it. Ken....your move.

Haha, Brandon we always work opposite weekends. Besides.....still waiting on someone to sponsor my diving. Lol.......I should consider renting advertisement space on the dive trailer. It's just damn shameful to have 40k of dive gear woven in spider webs. One things for sure. I gotta get away from these crackhead drunks who relentlessly call 911 when they run out or sell off their meds. Last night I transported 9 folks to the hospital, and the sickest I had may have needed a Tylenol.

Not only would I dive there, I did it yesterday.. No students and crystal clear water.

I herd a rumor that they will be going in with a robotic camera this weekend to try and locate the body. some are even starting to wonder if he is really in there. I guess after this weekend we will know for sure.

I herd a rumor that they will be going in with a robotic camera this weekend to try and locate the body. some are even starting to wonder if he is really in there. I guess after this weekend we will know for sure.

I doubt it.....

if you can't get an experience diver like Edd back there, how you gonna get a robotic propelled submersible (which will most likely be umbilical tethered) back there.

Even if they try, I wouldn't be surprised if they get the submersible stuck.

Yep. Dove there this past Saturday. Very nice day, very clear water, and very few divers in the basin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom