Would anyone buy this package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RockyTop:
i knew that didnt sound like a very good deal to me.

anyway, i just finished my first 2 open water dives today. i will finish up tomorrow and be certified. if i wasnt hooked before, i am for sure now. the open water dives were great.

i am also sure i want to own my gear. i just want to make sure i get what i pay for. i love the diving, just hate trying to find the right gear for the right price.

i will be doing warm water diving and have no intentions of diving below 100-120 feet

i have looked around at various lds and have not been real happy with any of them. it looks like my business will be conducted online.

Larry,

what kind of package can scubatoys put together in the price range i mentioned above and that suits my diving needs.

Probably best to give me a call on Monday, so we can talk about some options... It will be easy to put together some great stuff at that price - but for me to just start naming some brands and models might not be the right thing to do. I'd rather talk to you and find out what kind of BC you like - what features you're after, do you want adjustable reg or not - air or nitrox computer, wrist or console.. etc.

So give me a shout and I'll be happy to work something out with you.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom