worst pun ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBry:
Someone stole my Swedish car: it's a real Saab story. I don't mean to get emotional; I guess I'm too inVolvo'ed. Heck I've even considered going scuba diving, to see if it's buried underwater - but I'm afraid of getting the Benz.
Why would you go underwater? Did you flood it?:lol:

that is the stupidest thing ive ever seen

Jorbar1551:
that is the stupidest thing ive ever seen

yeah... 'cuase, like, the "I want to see a tank blow up" thread is pure poetry

:eyebrow:

a funny story if you work ems or know anything about airway managing.

Im takin an emt class, and the instructor was working as a new paramedic, when she was trying to manage an airway. She inserted an OPA to an unconcious patient, and before she could pull it out, the patient sucked the OPA passed the teeth and swallowed it getting it stuck in the throat.

now that's funny right there

:confused:

Next you'll tell us that your Honda got in an accident and is now an Accordian. That's just a Prelude to my next Pun. But hey, it's the same old song, just a different Stanza.

Did you hear about the Ford Exploders? They need to be retired, so they're having a blow-out sale that you'll just flip over!

i agree, this is the worst thread ever

Jorbar1551:
i agree, this is the worst thread ever

We don't mean to string you along... perhaps we should unravel the mystery of why you are at the end of your rope? I find this thread leaves me in stitches!

Back
Top Bottom