worst pun ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mama tomato, papa tomato, and boy tomato are taking a stroll. boy tomato keeps lagging behind. papa tomato goes back to him, stomps on him until the boy is a bloody pulp, and says...

"Ketchup!"

When you dream in color, is it a pigment of your imagination?

NetDoc:
You shouldn't run with incisors. That will help with the ache.

Now thats said aweful tongue in cheek! I bite that hurts, eh? I know, I know, the puns are just to hard to swallow, but hey, once they've been chewed on and spit out they're done and we can move on. Just don't fight it tooth and nail, pun fun is the lowest form of humor and won't leave a bad taste in your mouth. :D

Groan.

Ft. Myers, eh? I used to live in N. Ft. Myers and in Lehigh Acres. You ever eaten at Shells?

CBulla:
Now thats said aweful tongue in cheek! I bite that hurts, eh? I know, I know, the puns are just to hard to swallow, but hey, once they've been chewed on and spit out they're done and we can move on. Just don't fight it tooth and nail, pun fun is the lowest form of humor and won't leave a bad taste in your mouth. :D

The crowning achievement, truly. You really got to the root of the humor and drilled down for the laughs. Such a gas. I'm sort of at a floss for words.

This thread has decayed. It might even need to be pulled before they make mountains out of a molar. It's time to bridge to something else.

Your comment shows Wisdom there, Diverbry. A great way to cap this toothy string before we gag is to pick another pun subject.. such as trees... wood someone mind branching out on that one? I've gota leaf!

Haven't eaten at Shells, but talked about it with my wife. :D

Why the oral fixation? Sure, Colin is tongue tied and DiverBry is want to cut his teeth here, but we should chews our next topic wisely. Gnaw don't get me wrong, I am as able as the next guy to nip this in the bud, but I want to see what new fang-led puns will emerge.

Let's just put our best face forward and keep a stiff upper lip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom