worst pun ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had no idea this subject was sooo mandible. We're just going for the larynx, and thankfully the epiglottis function makes swallowing the psuedo homonyms a little easier.

I hate to admit it, but I went through most of this thread! :D

And to think I was searching for "regulators".

a crocodile hunter joke...maybe a little early

Why did the crocodile hunter not wear sunscreen?

He wanted to catch some killer rays

Upon arriving at JFK the seafood loving business man hopped a cab to uptown. He asked the driver, "Do you know where I can get scrod?" The driver replied, "You know, I have been asked that question a thousand times over the years, but never in the pluperfect.

mred:
Upon arriving at JFK the seafood loving business man hopped a cab to uptown. He asked the driver, "Do you know where I can get scrod?" The driver replied, "You know, I have been asked that question a thousand times over the years, but never in the pluperfect.

That pun was so good, you could say it was past perfect!

Jorbar1551:
a crocodile hunter joke...maybe a little early

Why did the crocodile hunter not wear sunscreen?

He wanted to catch some killer rays

Know who's going to sing at his funeral?

Sting

did you come up with that one yourself?

Someone stole my Swedish car: it's a real Saab story. I don't mean to get emotional; I guess I'm too inVolvo'ed. Heck I've even considered going scuba diving, to see if it's buried underwater - but I'm afraid of getting the Benz. I know, it's my own fault; I really should be driving a Mazda Me-oughta. GM cars really make me Buick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom