Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Le Divorce" with Kate Hudson and Naomi Watts. Horrid film! It was listed as a chic flick so i wasn't expecting much but even so was VERY disappointed.

Also "Spider" was really bad.

My personal favorite bad movie is Lake Placid - It is so bad that I actually like it as a comedy spoof of action/adventure/monster movies. You have to love Betty White in it.

Jackie

Hoyden:
You have to love Betty White in it.
The fact that she was evil made it made it all the more precious.

Spoon:
yeah magnolia was another one i dint like

Oh my god, I hated that movie...I still can't believe I sat through the whole thing!!! 3 painful hours!!!

I have a new fave.

Dirty Love

OH MY GOD!

How bad is it? It opened in 44 theaters. 42 dropped it after one week, the other two after the second. It grossed 58,000 dollars. That's not a missprint. Fifty-eight thousand. 'It's Pat' made twice as much. It made $810 it's second week. Eight hundred-ten. I made more money that week.

Doing the math, 44 screens at 5 showing a day. OK, at $10 per ticket that is less than 4 people per screening.

Wow.

And let's not forget week two; 1.15 patrons per screening.

I saw a screener at a friends, it was a catastrophe of unbelievable proportions. Jenny McCarthy, Carmen Electra. Need we say more?

Gone with the Wind is the worst. It could have been a good movie if you got rid of that whining conniving woman. Close seconds are Starship Troopers gross and stupid, and A Christmas Story just plain stupid.

BTW my husband loves all 3 of these. He also likes the Wizard of Oz which in my opinion comes in 4th on the worst list.

Two of the worst in my book , Torque and Bikerboyz

jstuart1:
Gone with the Wind is the worst. It could have been a good movie if you got rid of that whining conniving woman. Close seconds are Starship Troopers gross and stupid, and A Christmas Story just plain stupid.

BTW my husband loves all 3 of these. He also likes the Wizard of Oz which in my opinion comes in 4th on the worst list.

A Christmas Story and The Wizard of OZ are great. I refuse to waste my time with GWTW.

My pick(s) for worst movies I've ever seen:

The Breakfast Club
Tai Pan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom