Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I Spit On Your Grave" was pretty bad. "Dune" with Sting was pretty wretched also, although I have run across people who loved it.

Ok....so we have 19 pages of submissions here...can we come up with some type of a ballot of the 10 or so worst, then take a vote on it to determine the ultimate...umm....winner? :D

I thought Monkey Kung Fuu was a comedy when I saw it... I am still not sure about it either, but hands down Rhinestone (1984). I didn't pay to get in and I still feel ripped off to this day. Everytime I see Stellone or Parton on T.V I scream "Where's that 2 hours of my life! I want it back!"

I absolutely hated "Sleepless In Seattle". "Life Aquatic" was horrible:barf:

A few of my favs are "ME, Myself, and Irene" Not much of a plot but funnnnyyy!
"Legends Of The Fall' Awesome considering Brad Pitt had the lead.
My alltime favorite is " The Man From Snowy River" both installments.
Chris

try and beat "Amazon Women of the Avocado Jungle of Death"

with a title like that, how could it not be funny? well... it wasn't

also, i once saw a Chinese movie, "The Slippers of the Honorable Chairman of
Worker's Congress Number 13" or something like that. granted, i was 12 at
the time, but i have no clue what the movie was about, nothing made sense,
and there was no action.... sucked

H2Andy:
try and beat "Amazon Women of the Avocado Jungle of Death"

OK - I will. Do yourself a favour and go watch:

'Nude for Satan'

With a title like that its a must see, and its pretty good as far as 70’s B-grade Italian lesbian vampire horror exploitation flicks go - and I consider myself to be somewhat of a connoisseur of this gene....:D

Cheers,
Rohan.

For me, Lost in Translation was one of the worst movies I hve ever seen. Dull, dull, mind-numbingly dull. But Scarlet Johansen (sp?) was easy on the eyes.

Also, Moulin Rouge...I turned the DVD off by 10 minutes into the movie. I did fast forward to see if it got normal anywhere. It did not.

crazyitalian:
...it's not as godawful as The Waterboy.
I donno. When I saw that shot of Henry Winkler whining on the phone to his Mommy about loosing his playbook, and the camera tilts down to show the phone unplugged and that he's wearing a pair of high heels, I laughed out-loud.

You know why you didn't like it?

The deble!

I think the terms need to be refined somewhat. As has been said, some love the same movie others hate.

Also, any movie you actually finish watching may not really qualify for "worst ever". I would think that by definition, a "worst movie" should be one you simply cannot finish watching, no matter what.

Some movies really are just awful, but in the "I'm watching a car wreck" sort of way. Things like "Toxic Avenger" (or any Troma flick) - you can't watch, but you can't NOT watch. That's where I put stuff like "Eyes Wide Shut".

Also, if you put it on the VCR or DVD and spin through it, it should not count as "worst". Blasting to a good bit means there's something you liked. So, not "the worst".

Still, there must be some that we all agree upon.

I submit that "Howard the Duck" may be one. It's been on TV dozens of times, but I cannot get past the first appearance of that horrid puppet-thing (howard).

Likewise, did *anyone* make it through all of Gigli? (or gigglie, or gag-ly, or whatever that Bennifer abomination was called?).

-S

Back
Top Bottom