Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i've seen Showgirls... it's truly horrible

the 12th time i saw it, i said, no more!

(kidding... i've never seen the movie)

"Jaws", I haven't even seen it from start to finish but the premise is stupid and it gave birth to more stupid spinoffs than I can count.

oh wow... i thought Jaws was actually a pretty good summer flick...

all the rest, however, are abominable unto the face of the deep

"Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter" I'm not kidding! The movie tagline is "The first testament says "an eye for an eye." - The second testament says "love thy neighbour." - The third testament ... Kicks ***!!!". It's about the second coming, vampires and Kung **. Do NOT watch this movie, you'll be sorry!

You know what? Munich sucked.

My favorite for the year was Crash.

"Eyes Wide Shut" was SUCH a POS. "Interview With The Vampire" would have been good, but Tom (horrid little midget) Cruise completely marred it beyond reprieve. "Dark Water" really sucked. (American AND Japanese versions). For that matter, so did "Open Water." Horrible... "Rambo III," and "Rocky V," Man, Sly... You should be sooo ashamed. "Dangerous Liasons." Horrible. A real stinker. "Waterworld." Bleargh... Just awful. Whatever that stupid vampire movie that Tarantino made... God, did that ever suck. "Susperia," was so camp and silly... The list just goes on and on...

Boyfriends that watch "Kill Bill" over breakfast suck.

What was that Brad Pitt movie...Seven deadly Sins? I had to leave, couldn't handle the evil.

Hollywood High Part 2...

Never even heard of Part 1. This stinker lasted an entire week at the theatre I worked at when I was younger. I think less than a dozen people paid to see it over the week it ran, and most asked for their money back.

catherine96821:
You know what? Munich sucked.

My favorite for the year was Crash.

I didn't think Munich was that bad. It won't win any Academy Awards, but it was fairly interesting. Long, but interesting.

The worst movie I've seen lately was Along Came Polly. When the highlight of the movie is the acting of Jennifer Aniston, that should speak volumes...

Back
Top Bottom