Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohhhhh, along came polly was soooo good. "you for Scuba?"

That movie with Dana Carvy in that turtle suit ... I walked out of the theater after only a few minutes ... I think I only remember the turtle part from previews on TV. Please don't remind me of the title, I know that I've forgotten for a good reason.

Lost_At_Sea:
Cabin Boy was the worst movie of all time.

I've never watched it, but if true please tell me which television executives keep making the decision to aire this thing, over, and over, and OVER AGAIN? Along with Roadhouse, Water Monster (of the week), Bug (of the week), Ophiciliphobia, Arachniphobia, Agorophobia, Acrophobia, Child Disease (of the week) ... there must be some creative genius still left in all of entertainment.

This board needs a private showing of Crash. And then...all of us enlightened people ...our own forum.

catherine96821:
ohhhhh, along came polly was soooo good. "you for Scuba?"

LOL -- I forgot about Hank Azaria being in that. His French accent was hilarious! :laughing:

Still, for me, it wasn't enough to offset the overacting of Ben Stiller. But, then again, I'm not a Ben Stiller fan...

But, he made a hot flyboy. Those flight suits make a movie.

I worked at a theater in high school. I was there for the entire one week run of (shudder) Future-Kill. It was a big, single auditorium theater, so I heard every word of that damnable thing 23 times.

20 years later and I still remember the key line of the thing, "See what man can do to his fellow man with a little misplaced nuclear radiation!"

"Fortress" starring Christopher Lambert was almost as bad.

Highlander II starring (you guessed it) Christopher Lambert may have even been worse. Definitely the worst non-low-budget movie ever made.

Guilty Pleasures: The Blood of Heroes (originally Salute of the Jugger). Post apocalyptic picaresque featuring death-rugby players Rutger Hauer and Joan Chen. Johny Mnemonic - complete butcher job on William Gibson's vision, still enough of it shone through for the true cyberspace fan.

I am such a child of the 80s, do you have any idea how depressing that is?

Alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom