Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mantasscareme:
"Jaws", I haven't even seen it from start to finish but the premise is stupid and it gave birth to more stupid spinoffs than I can count.

whaaaaaaaaaaat?!? Jaws was great. how can you not like Quint. I understand how some shark fanatics can see the trauma this movie placed on the public's idea of sharks but it was phenomenal.

check the screen name.

"Jaws" was a great piece of film making. Scared the hell out of the film going world.

Yes, TSBHH, I picked that up right away. You sure picked an obscure line from the film!

Sea ya!

Bruce Willis in Hudson Hawk and
Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman in Istar

And here's one that I am willing to bet that not many people know about called Green Pastures. It's not a bad movie but is one you would watch with a dropped jaw due to the racial stereotyping. It was made in 1936 with an all black cast and tells a variety of biblical stories with De Lawd (say it out loud) as one of the main characters.

Howdy Lawd! Howdy chillens!

If you can find it it is worth watching - just don't watch it with your kids.

Cat in the Hat - another REALLY bad movie

i would put my vote in for life aquatic ( we sat through only bc we were waiting for it to get good and we both looked at each other and said what the .... was that and why did we just sit through that)

Blair witch and open water were also pretty bad.......

charlie and the chocolate factory was a horrible remake

chariots of fire

Showgirls was classic. it was a cinematic tour de force. Why that movie did not win an oscar is beyond me. Just goes to show the ingorance of the establishment.

"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" is the worst film ever made. I watch the whole film hopeing in would get better and it never did.

Back
Top Bottom