Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
try and beat "Amazon Women of the Avocado Jungle of Death"

with a title like that, how could it not be funny? well... it wasn't

Not enough nekkid women for you?

The whole thing was filmed on different parts of the University of California, Riverside campus when I was a student there. The jungle was a one block long strip of weeds and trees next to the student owned housing block I lived in. They also used some of the orangre groves belonging to the citrus research station.

Apparently the writer bailed out so they hired a UCR English department grad student to polish up the script. It's a lot more intelligent than most B-movies. Read some quotes. And you can see what Bill Maher looked like before his nose job.

For my other brush with B-movie greatness. The best friend of one of my college girlfriends had a topless scene in Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama. Now that is a bad movie.

Alex

Very few have seen my pick for the worst movie ever made and that's a good thing. But if you REALLY want to measure BAD in every catagory seek out "War of the Worlds" by Pendragon Pictures released last year on DVD. Monumentaly lame.

Some of the picks for worst on this thread are high art compared to this. People actually paid REAL money to produce it. IMO they should be charged with felony misapropriation of their OWN money.

Sea ya!

Scuba Jerm:
Moulin Rouge starring Nicole Kidman. Would rather have cleaned out a septic tank than watch this one.

My tank is coming up for cleaning...:D

All time worst movie I ever watched was "Surfacing" a Canadian movie based on a novel of the same name by Margaret Atwood.

My ex's father was an actor in it - the only reason I saw it. Went to the local theatre and there were four people watching - and we were two of them. Really really bad movie. It did have an underwater scene that scared the cr*p out of me. Finding a body in a cave that had been there for a long time. Scary scene, don't want the real life experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom