Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you..........

Ishtar!

What about "The Crow" 2 and 3, take a nice cult movie and try and replicate the success with bad acting and shocking special effects..

charlie78:
What about "The Crow" 2 and 3, take a nice cult movie and try and replicate the success with bad acting and shocking special effects..

they are showing crow 4 here in the philippines, the lead guy is edward furlong!!! YIKES

Well, they shot Brandon Lee over the first one. Does that mean that Ed's life is in danger? (He'll never be able to make Pecker 2: Return to Baltimore!)

H2Andy:
mulholland (sp?) drive is a brilliant movie BUT you have to watch it
while drinking tequila shots

by the end, you don't care that you don't undertand a darn thing

A lot of movies mentioned in this thread fall into the "if you drink they'll get better" category. The problem is, you have to black out before any of them get better, and what a waste of tequila and ticket money that is! :cheers:

polerin312:
ummmm Walter... it's MONTY PYTHON. You could say that about every episode & every one of thier movies.

I wouldn't know, after watching
The Meaning of Life
, I declined to subject myself to others. I did see parts of one with King Arthur when visiting some other members on New Year's Eve. The parts I saw were mildly (very mildly) funny, although silly might be a better description.

NauticalbutNice:
I love love love love Monty Python

Check your signature. I love you anyway.

anybody ever see the lego camelot scene on the ultra special edition dvd? what a hoot!!

another bad one - ace ventura, pet detective 2. loved the first, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom