World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey:
I don't hear anyone talking about the Koreans. If you listened to the songs, you'd think they already won. I think singing "we are the champions" maybe a little premature.

It happens, national pride throws logical thinking right out the window!

Jamdiver:
Hey!!!!!!!
Hehehehe, leave him alone lol.

If this was back in 1998 and Jamaica were playing England in the world cup, i'd look you right in the eye point blank and tell you that Jamaica would crush England :D.
And you'd have probably ended up with a similar (or worse) avatar!! :D

Jamdiver:
Hey!!!!!!!
Hehehehe, leave him alone lol.
Anyway.....if he has ANY sense he should on his KNEES right now PRAYING that England beats Sweden with a lot of goal difference. Then if T&T can handle Paraguay they could still go through.

So far I didn't detect that attitude change yet though! :D

Kim:
Anyway.....if he has ANY sense he should on his KNEES right now PRAYING that England beats Sweden with a lot of goal difference. Then if T&T can handle Paraguay they could still go through.

So far I didn't detect that attitude change yet though! :D

Lol, lol, you are reallllly baiting trini to come and post again huh :wink: :D.

Lol, i'll let him know about this :wink:...

Jamdiver:
Lol, lol, you are reallllly baiting trini to come and post again huh :wink: :D.

Lol, i'll let him know about this :wink:...
Oh....he's reading it all don't worry! As I already told him by PM he can suit himself! :D

The fact of the matter is that he really NEEDS England to come through against Sweden now - and with LOT'S of goals. Well - we didn't actually beat Sweden since 1968 so history is probably not on our side. On the other hand they aren't playing so well and I believe they just picked up an injury somewhere.

In any event - a REAL T&T supporter would have to just suck it up for the good of the team and do the right thing........

C'MON ENGLAND!!!

I hope we can get a result today. We need three points desperately... :frown:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom