World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US 1 - Italy 1.

This sets up a very interesting set of final round matches in this group.
Theroretically every team here has a chance of advancing..

Well.......my picks sucked tonight! At least I got Portugal right!!!

Well, we got screwed again -- but then again, what's new? We ALWAYS get screwed! The ONLY legitimate red card in the entire game was the one on DeRossi for elbowing Brian McBride in the face. Pablo Mastroeni's red card was barely a yellow and was only issued as a makeup call. And Eddie Pope's second yellow was only a foul and should never have been a card! For all the critics of U.S. football -- I hope you're satisfied!! :mad:

ScubaTexan:
Well, we got screwed again -- but then again, what's new? We ALWAYS get screwed! The ONLY legitimate red card in the entire game was the one on DeRossi for elbowing Brian McBride in the face. Pablo Mastroeni's red card was barely a yellow and was only issued as a makeup call. And Eddie Pope's second yellow was only a foul and should never have been a card! For all the critics of U.S. football -- I hope you're satisfied!! :mad:

Yeah Ken, that referee was seeing things that didn't happen.......
Sigh.......

Jamdiver:
Yeah Ken, that referee was seeing things that didn't happen.......
Sigh.......

He was the man of the match, but for all of the wrong reasons.

tedtim:
He was the man of the match, but for all of the wrong reasons.

Believe me the game started to become a bit farcical after the second Red card.

But I honestly think that all the fouls that were being committed was setting up the ref to make some horrible calls.

well, today was a mud muck mess .... two of my picks wrong

however, the US at least showed signs of life and moments of great (yes, great)
football ... that's good to see ... too bad we got screwed

i just love Ghana more and more... what a great little team

H2Andy:
well, today was a mud muck mess .... two of my picks wrong

however, the US at least showed signs of life and moments of great (yes, great)
football ... that's good to see ... too bad we got screwed

i just love Ghana more and more... what a great little team

Yup and the funny part is, I actually think that the Ivory Coast is better than Ghana, but of course they were in a tougher group..

USA looked much much better than they did against the Czech Republic, they actually look like a team who came to the World cup to win games.

Jamdiver:
USA looked much much better than they did against the Czech Republic, they actually look like a team who came to the World cup to win games.
Yes, they'd probably do a LOT better if they came from a country that actually LIKED football! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom