World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amphibiman:
He's on form tho', he just needs to play in position !! Gutted about Rooney tho'. Brazil will be the team to beat again, but we can do it !!

Brasil. Need we say more?

D.

I never really saw Christiano Ronaldo play before........hmmm, he's pretty good! :D

Now to watch the Czechs mangle Ghana.........

Kim:
I never really saw Christiano Ronaldo play before........hmmm, he's pretty good! :D
Talented, but the cockiest little tw-@ in football.

Kim:

Now to watch the Czechs mangle Ghana.........

Ghana leads 1-0 at halftime Kim :wink::wink::D:D

And Ghana has won the game 2-0.

Hmmm So Ghana and Czech Republic both have 3 points from 2 games, however the Czech Republic has a superior goal average of +3 and Ghana is +2.

So if Ghana beat USA and the Czech Republic lose to Italy or draw then Ghana will advance to the round of 16!
Pretty good for a first time world cup qualifier :wink: :D.

Jamdiver:
And Ghana has won the game 2-0.

Hmmm So Ghana and Czech Republic both have 3 points from 2 games, however the Czech Republic has a superior goal average of +3 and Ghana is +2.

Correction: The Czechs' goal difference is now +1 (+3 and -2) and Ghana's is level (-2 and +2).

Maybe there is hope for us yet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom