World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Junky:
Does it not depend on what type of whisky you drink ? Is it with an 'e' for Bourbon and without for Scotch (or is it the other way around ?) ?
Irish whiskey & Scotch whisky... That's why it's a terrible mistake. :D

ScubaTexan:
England's days are numbered. It's pretty typical though....they're the biggest underachievers in the history of the World Cup.
Hang on a minute !! What about the Spanish ?? :wink:
Must admit Leo's men played his tactics out very well. The only English players to get any time on the ball were the two centre backs. Every time England got the ball the tow attacking players would go man-mark the full-backs to stop them effectively joining the attack, and they did it well. Also as soon as England had the ball, Birchill did a good job of getting tight on the deepest England midfielder, stopping him turning and looking for a killewr ball. He (whether Gerrard or Lampard), could only really knock it back to Rio or Terry. England will not have to face these kind of tactics again this tournament - in the knock-outs there will be alot more room to play, we still need to improve our finishing tho' (Crouch and Lampard should've had two or three each). Good display by T & T tho', despite the negative approach, and they're still in it !!

Argentina 6 - Serbia & Montenegro 0

WOW!!!

That is the most complete display of footballing prowess and technique that i've had the pleasure of seeing from a team this World Cup.
They completely dismantled the Serbian & Montenegran tream which had the best defensive record in Europe I believe.
I can't wait to see Argentina play the Netherlands.

With players of such talent and caliber as Tevez, Crespo, Messi, Riquelme, Cambiosa I could see Argentina making a huge impact at the world cup.

I'm predicting that they get to the semi-finals at least..

TOTAL AND COMPLETE DOMINATION

1150469400.jpg

3444303020.jpg

Bubble Junky:

LOL -- Point taken! :D

Bubble Junky:

Yes, what about the Spanish :mooner::mooner:??
I think they'll reach the quarter-finals and that'll be about it for their world cup participation.

Netherlands beat the Ivory coast 2-1, but they don't look anywhere near as impressive as the Argentinians...

This sets up a group topping encounter between The Netherlands the Argentina.
The winner tops the group and plays the second placed team in Group ??

Check out Peter Crouch's new goal-celebration dance:

_41771478_crouchmisspa416.jpg

I don't hear anyone talking about the Koreans. If you listened to the songs, you'd think they already won. I think singing "we are the champions" maybe a little premature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom